The Whining and Bitching Thread

A combination of wanting to get it off my chest sooner and wanting to avoid the awkwardness of having such a stupid conversation in person. She and I pretty much never talk to each other anyway other than to complain about something, so we're in the habit of using e-mail. It's a super relationship.

I really didn't have anything against her to begin with, but it's pretty clear at this point that she just can't stand me because I'm not 'up to her standards' of a well-behaved gentleman who bends over backwards to show respect to women, and that she wants to do everything in her power to distance herself from me.

I don't know if you read any of my earlier rants about her, but she's gotten on me before for stuff like not getting up to offer her a seat when she enters a room without her having to ask. She has a completely warped and immature worldview, and it's telling that she has no real friends in her life other than her boyfriend, whom she follows around like a shadow. She's basically a 22-year-old child who expects to be sheltered and taken care of her whole life, rather than act like a normal person and be open to the world around her. It really disgusts me.

So when are you getting rid of her?

Just five minutes. I thought everyone must think that when they can't be bothered to move yet.

So when are you getting rid of her?

Well she is leaving for an out-of-state grad school this fall, so I guess I could always arrange a 'highway accident' and no one would be the wiser for a few weeks. Gotta do it with tact, ya know.

E-mailing someone's not passive-aggressive, just a bit lazy/cowardly. Passive-aggressive would be if I'd started moving shit of hers around in retaliation.

THEY'RE FUCKING TOWELS!! BUY A HOOK AND PUT YOURS ON IT! PROBLEM SLOVED!

Or just not be a fucking jew about your precious towel touching someone else's, and get on with your life like 99% of the rest of the world. Too late for that though apparently.

Well she is leaving for an out-of-state grad school this fall, so I guess I could always arrange a 'highway accident' and no one would be the wiser for a few weeks. Gotta do it with tact, ya know.

I just meant kicking her out or finding another place to live/new roommate. Slow down there killer :p

:lol:

Well we're all moving out of our current place next month, so the pains in the ass will be over then.

Maybe what I'll do is use her towel to dry off after my last shower at the place, and just to make it clear I did I'll arrange a few shed leg hairs / pubes from the bottom of the tub in prominent places around the towel.

I'm going to the gym but I don't think there will be any hot women there only annoying grunty angry old manfags.