The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm going to the gym but I don't think there will be any hot women there only annoying grunty angry old manfags.

Very rarely are there any hot women in the area where you should spend time as a dude, which is the free weights. Putting in your cardio time will probably be the only time there will be "something to look at".

I've been before, it's just one big room with the weights in one corner and the machines all over but with the running /cycling/running through mud (or something) simulators all round the edge of the room.

fucking faggots. i'm given the choice between golfing (a sport i hate) with people i cant stand, or going to work and sitting alone. i hate golf and i hate that the squadron makes you spend money for this shit. last time i skipped it and i got harassed. when i was in japan i was officially reprimanded for skipping optional social squadron events.

so i'm forced to get dressed up, pay greens fees, rent a cart (cuz theyre all lazy) and hopefully borrow someone elses clubs (or i can shell out more money for that too). this shit aint cheap and baldy cant afford this, not with MDF coming up, my car needing work, insurance due end of this month...
~gR~

fucking faggots. i'm given the choice between golfing (a sport i hate) with people i cant stand, or going to work and sitting alone. i hate golf and i hate that the squadron makes you spend money for this shit. last time i skipped it and i got harassed. when i was in japan i was officially reprimanded for skipping optional social squadron events.

so i'm forced to get dressed up, pay greens fees, rent a cart (cuz theyre all lazy) and hopefully borrow someone elses clubs (or i can shell out more money for that too). this shit aint cheap and baldy cant afford this, not with MDF coming up, my car needing work, insurance due end of this month...
~gR~

I feel you on this one. Theres way to many social activities that are mandatory that you have to pay for in the military.

yeah, this squadron is usually good about it. we have alot of going aways at bars/burger joints and stuff. you dont have to order anything, you can just go and hang out. the last time they tried to force people to pay for an even a group of us bitched and got it changed. i'm the only from that group here now.

along these same lines, i refuse to join the booster club. they charge a landing fee AND dues. and for what? a stupid squadron mug when you get here, and a flask when you leave. i dont even want the gay photo they give everyone when they leave.
~gR~

yeah, this squadron is usually good about it. we have alot of going aways at bars/burger joints and stuff. you dont have to order anything, you can just go and hang out. the last time they tried to force people to pay for an even a group of us bitched and got it changed. i'm the only from that group here now.

along these same lines, i refuse to join the booster club. they charge a landing fee AND dues. and for what? a stupid squadron mug when you get here, and a flask when you leave. i dont even want the gay photo they give everyone when they leave.
~gR~

Yeah we have the standard going aways and stuff. Plenty of different people hang out with each other on the weekends and actually have a good time. It's the officially sanctioned and planned "mandatory fun" shit that is so stupid.

yeah, i hang out with some of them socially. me and one of the younger intel guys used to go bar hopping a lot. before he got married.

and of course when we go TDY to vegas or DC, there is plenty of socializing. but its never manditory
~gR~