The Whining and Bitching Thread

So I dropped my bass off a few hours ago to get worked on and then I stopped at a record store around there for a bit and then I drove home. I got back about 20 minutes ago and the shop owner calls and tells me my bass is done

fmylife

That's why you mess with all the shit at the store while they mess with your shit and then you can fuck with their shit just in case they fuck your shit up. Obviously.

So my friend's friend was showing interest in me today and I should've grabbed some boob. Stupid me.

That's why you mess with all the shit at the store while they mess with your shit and then you can fuck with their shit just in case they fuck your shit up. Obviously.

:lol:

YO DAWG, I HERD YOU LIEK MESSING WITH SHIT, SO WE PUT SOME OF YOUR SHIT IN SOME OF THEIR SHIT SO YOU CAN MESS WITH THEIR SHIT WHILE THEY MESS WITH YOUR SHIT

or something

When I got my guitar set up last time I hung around the store for three hours because I didn't want to leave it overnight.
I spent most of that time checking out the Peaveys as well as some guitars.

When I got my guitar set up last time I hung around the store for three hours because I didn't want to leave it overnight.
I spent most of that time checking out the Peaveys as well as some guitars.

Yeah the last time I got my Peavey Grind set up my friend who was doing it for me at Guitar Center told me to just dick around with their stuff. So I hooked an EBMM Stringray up to my future rig and played for something like 2 hours.

My brother had to be a fucking idiot and fail his drug test last night. There goes my no-stupid-questions-asked ride for an indefinite amount of time.

He has his own car that my parents paid for partially since his old one broke down and so they won't let him drive it.

My brother and sister get more freedom than me and less questions asked even though the shit they've done outweighs anything I've done. It's just because I have some mental conditions that I get this extra bullshit.