The Whining and Bitching Thread

We have a military vehicle factory in my town which the town basically circulates around, and today the Swedish government decided to fuck the factory and place a huge order from a Finnish factory with a history of bribings instead, so 400 people, among them my brother, are gonna lose their jobs, and this town is going down the dumpster. I wonder how the government thinks this is a smart move, creating even more unemployment in their own country.
It's probably cheaper so your taxes don't get raised or something like that.

people saying to me im going to be a wierdo and not able to get a job if i grow my hair, fucking grow up. if the employer cares i have long hair or enjoy metal they are cunts and dont deserve me or any other metalhead who coudld work equal or better than anyone else.

lol, as it stands im unemployed (which was their only basis for argument...) and thats because its the holidays and i start college in september, best i could gets some shitty weekend job. But anyway im going to start work with my sisters boyfriend doing resin floors until college. i cant wait to get a proper job and be qualified and have long hair just to say FUCK YOU.

anway, if an employer declined me because of my hair isnt that discrimination? surely i could get the law involved. so these days i doubt anyone would do that. but i dont know /rant