The Whining and Bitching Thread

Fagster, are you fucking serious? Your post is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time.

Crystals, Dream catchers, and spirituality? :lol:

thanks for the laugh you gullible faggot.

Will you kids shut up? You guys haven't even lived your lives yet, you don't know what you're talking about. Damn kids.
ShakeFist.gif

Don't know where you got this from, unless you mean to help channel dark forces out, e.g. some crystals absorb dark energy and then need to be cleansed after they've been used.

It depends on how they're used and what crystal you're using. Obsidian for example can have extremely powerful results, it can intensify negativity but also is used to draw out stress. It tends to soak up energy though, which is why it can be positive and negative and has to be used carefully.

All comes down to the practitioner.

I am referring to the use of any and all crystals being considered a form of "witchcraft".

This is probably a good idea and imo it should not be looked down upon to seek professional treatment for mental health issues. It should be viewed the same as physical health issues.

good point. I always feel that I should finally go see a psychologist, but I never do out of whatever reason.

since its the bitching thread, I honestly feel like my sanity is slowly slipping. FUcking bullshit

Don't know where you got this from, unless you mean to help channel dark forces out, e.g. some crystals absorb dark energy and then need to be cleansed after they've been used.

It depends on how they're used and what crystal you're using. Obsidian for example can have extremely powerful results, it can intensify negativity but also is used to draw out stress. It tends to soak up energy though, which is why it can be positive and negative and has to be used carefully.

All comes down to how gullible you are.

Fixed your post.

Well some woman was just stabbed in the throat multiple times in the building next to me. Good thing I decided to move into a new quiet neighbourhood.

Maybe I should buy some crystals and go throw them around in the neighbourhood to absord to negative energy.

Wow you people become more open-minded by the minute.

I can't wait for a tragedy to befall one of you, and we'll see how well your coping mechanism works :)

Anyone wanna buy some string?

It totally deals with the dark energy, though it really depends on how much money you've wasted on it. Spend more, get more results.
Only $100 per strand to the first customers.

I totally hear you. I havent quite been to the same extent, but definitely a lot of anxiety and stress lately.

Get some help, do it. I'm seeing a psychologist tomorrow, and I actually feel excited about it. I want to solve my problems, get stronger again, and get back to being the happier me. Not this morbid stressy shit, I'm over it.

Did you know this year is meant to be the year of the Ox? i.e. the year of hard work. I know a lot of people who are already burnt out and quite demoralised. You're not alone, trust me.

Write down a list of the things you like about your life. Put aside what is frustrating you, and be honest about what you like. Put this on a sticky note, and stick it on your monitor somewhere. Trust me, it helps. Keep it simple, think about the basic things which make you happy because these are the things which really do matter, and they last.

And as tacky as it sounds, if you have a shred of spirituality in you (read, not normal religious shit), then dive into it. Dream catchers, crystals, fucking dive into it. Seek some mental direction, meditate, do some yoga, stretching helps a LOT, the body hammers itself when stressed, so release it.

And also, being creative helps. Some of you may have noticed I've been hammering out gig photos lately. That's my strength builder. So maybe try something creative.

You can do it. Fight this dark shit and get strong again. There's too much good shit out there to do.

All comes down to the practitioner.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Even if Crystals do have magical properties, and dream catchers do 'catch dreams', WHY? Why do both of those things work? Why are the native americans beliefs infact true as well as whoever [the hell] came up with crystal balls? Why? Why do I have to stop thinking and just give in to some weird shit? Why is that better than religion?

All depends on what works for the individual, it's not about giving in as opposed to finding what you connect with... and dont get me wrong, I'll be the first person to shun organised religion without blinking twice.

Humans have a need to have faith and familiarity in something. It's just the way we are, and obviously I guess different things work and appeal to us all.