The Whining and Bitching Thread

No girl will flat out say she likes you normally.

Why? That doesn't make any sense at all.

If you want to know so bad, ask her YOURSELF.

Trouble is I shouldn't have to ask. If a woman does like me, she should be willing to communicate it rather than express her desire using cryptic hand gestures or body language

Be a man, don't be skurred.

NO U

Oh and if she's playing with her hair, that doesn't mean shit.

Probably not for you, but I was just using it as an example because someone might do that if they like someone

No girl will flat out say she likes you normally. If you want to know so bad, ask her YOURSELF. Be a man, don't be skurred.

Oh and if she's playing with her hair, that doesn't mean shit.

Anytime have seen a female play with her hair thought it meant she was frusterated/annoyed or bored.

Why? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Trouble is I shouldn't have to ask. If a woman does like me, she should be willing to communicate it rather than express her desire using cryptic hand gestures or body language

NO U

Probably not for you, but I was just using it as an example because someone might do that if they like someone

missingthepoint.png

Poor Ozz :(

I didn't go looking for a girl, I just got lucky had an awesome one sort of fall in my lap. Looking in a bar really is like the worst place, unless you see a girl who looks kind of out of place.

Edit: And from what girls who are friends have told me, they usually know whether they would fuck you or not within like a few minutes of talking to you, regardless of how long it is before you "get some". So katie is right about that.

We had a big family get together recently. Anyway, we were at this place having a meal. All the old legends like grandma were there plus my big sister and her daughters, anyway I'd had a bit to drink and I'd kind of forgotten the norms of the occasion. There was a very very attractive redhead waitress who asked us what time it was (we were seated outdoors), anyway I slipped and said table time.

I guess some people like playing games

Rick: If you can convey the point without being an asshole, do it.

Go re-read what I said.

We had a big family get together recently. Anyway, we were at this place having a meal. All the old legends like grandma were there plus my big sister and her daughters, anyway I'd had a bit to drink and I'd kind of forgotten the norms of the occasion. There was a very very attractive redhead waitress who asked us what time it was (we were seated outdoors), anyway I slipped and said table time.

smooooooooooth