The Whining and Bitching Thread

My first serious girlfriend was also one of the primary members of my close cirlce of friends. It took us more than two years to get back to normal, if you can actually call it "normal." Trying to go from "involved" to "just friends" is one of the most difficult things in the world to do.

My ex and I broke up in stages, which was much easier than just cutting it off outright. First, we told our friends that we were no longer dating. We removed it from Facebook about a month later, and then stopped having sex when she got a new boyfriend about another year after that.

My ex and I broke up in stages, which was much easier than just cutting it off outright. First, we told our friends that we were no longer dating. We removed it from Facebook about a month later, and then stopped having sex when she got a new boyfriend about another year after that.

So you got commitment-free sex for a year?

That situation sucks because you may become dependent upon the sex you're receiving from your ex. It really blows when she gets a boyfriend before you get a girlfriend, and you have to give up the physical relationship.

Granted, the sex during the period when you're not officially together is amazing; but it's no fun to finally cut off the goods.

That situation sucks because you may become dependent upon the sex you're receiving from your ex. It really blows when she gets a boyfriend before you get a girlfriend, and you have to give up the physical relationship.

Granted, the sex during the period when you're not officially together is amazing; but it's no fun to finally cut off the goods.

What are you talking about? That situation is the best? Care-free sex for a year?! Thumbs up bro!

And you're argument is that it sucks because when the girl gets a boyfriend you can't have sex with her anymore? Well a "normal break-up" means no sex EVEN if she doesn't have a boyfriend..how's that for a shitty situation?

The only complaint I had in that story was that you told your friends it was over BEFORE you deleted it on Facebook? That is UNHEARD of!! Women are so touchy when it comes to Top 8 / Relationship statuses on those types of sites

What are you talking about? That situation is the best? Care-free sex for a year?! Thumbs up bro!

Sex with an ex is never "care-free" sex. It's never a good idea to have a sexual relationship with an ex-girlfriend, because despite your best efforts to break free of old habits and feelings, they're still there; it's inevitable.

Sex with no strings attached is a wondrous thing, absolutely; but trying to accomplish this with an ex never really works.

Sex with an ex is never "care-free" sex. It's never a good idea to have a sexual relationship with an ex-girlfriend, because despite your best efforts to break free of old habits and feelings, they're still there; it's inevitable.

Sex with no strings attached is a wondrous thing, absolutely; but trying to accomplish this with an ex never really works.

Hmm I think this matter is highly relative. Some people genuinely despise living together after a while, the only thing keeping them together is the sex...in this situation, breaking up and staying as fuckbuddies is a great solution

Went to a party at a friend's house last night. Thought I had a pretty good chance of getting some, and I probably did while I was still coherent, but I ended up forgetting my limits and drinking myself half to death. I woke up on his lawn in the rain. Fuck.

I pulled a total Steve Vai last night and moved a fan in front of my on stage so it would keep my head cool and I wouldn't sweat as much. It didn't work that well, my hair looked cool, from what I heard, but I still sweated like a pig.

Bump

Anyways, I was having an awesome time with my friends late last night at a club, where i met this chick, she was so fuckin hot. So, we where chatting and stuff, i could sense she really liked me, and she said she wanted to meet again soon probably next week, but i told her my current health issues won't let that happen, and have to enter to the hospital again tomorrow morning for a month so will be away from each other, she asked what health issues you're perfectly healthy, and i hesitated and told her that i have cancer, and she fuckin freaked out, i told her what's there to freak out, i totally normal, she didn't reply and left.

That night i felt fuckin depressed, that i lost a very hot girl who was fuckin into me in a matter of seconds.

Fuck i'm in the hospital right now and it is so fuckin depressing. I hope everything ends very soon.

Well at least he didn't just have his wisdom teeth pullled out. This hurts really bad and I cant eat or drink anything. sad face

Have to stop eating some time later today because i'm getting a tooth implanted in the morning tommorow. Kinda lookin forward to the sedative though.

Sorta pissed off at how every band practice I set up falls through. The other members are complete druggies, and unfortunatly not the kind that make kickass industrial black metal.

Mathiäs;8523388 said:
Well at least he didn't just have his wisdom teeth pullled out. This hurts really bad and I cant eat or drink anything. sad face

yeah man totally when i got my wisdom teeth out earlier this year all i could think was "god damnit why couldnt i just get cancer"