The Whining and Bitching Thread

yeah man totally when i got my wisdom teeth out earlier this year all i could think was "god damnit why couldnt i just get cancer"

:lol:

I actually enjoyed it when i got my teeth pulled, between the shots and the laughing gas I couldn't feal my mouth at all.

you shouldve nailed her right then and there!

get well soon man. my cousin survived cancer.

She ran away because she doesn't want a load of sorrow from someone she doesn't even know yet loaded onto her. I would strongly suspect every other woman out there will act in a similar fashion. Just have one night stands and don't tell them, it's not like it's aids so who cares.

^

If you think you're going to go and want to get laid before you die you probably should not tell females you have Cancer. I'm not the smartest guy by any means, but think:).

Got my wisdom teeth out like a month ago. Take your pain pills (it's amazing what happens when you listen to a doctor) and enjoy your friends bringing you milkshakes and shit and stop being a pussy.

Mathiäs;8523388 said:
Well at least he didn't just have his wisdom teeth pullled out. This hurts really bad and I cant eat or drink anything. sad face

He has cancer. I can imagine the burden of that is more than getting your fucking wisdom teeth pulled. I had all 4 pulled and it wasn't a big deal. Suck it up.

Yeah sevag, you should probly save that info for when you and chick already know each other and she cares enough about you that she'd be willing to cope with the news. Good luck man.

He has cancer. I can imagine the burden of that is more than getting your fucking wisdom teeth pulled. I had all 4 pulled and it wasn't a big deal. Suck it up.
Same here. I even had one that was impacted, so I had to have them removed by a dental surgeon rather than a regular dentist. I went through the entire procedure with only local anaesthetic and didn't think the painkillers that they gave me were necessary, so I stopped taking them after the first one. At no point was I ever worried that I might not make it.

Not only that, he's been in the hospital and stuff for a long time.

Sevag, hope you get better man.

is it so hard to call/text/something to let people know when you decide to cancel marching band rehearsal for the section?
wouldn't be so much of a big deal, if I didn't have any classes for 3hrs before that, spent doing nothing, when I could have been home if I didn't know there was no need.

Wtf is with people whining about wisdom teeth?

Get a proper mouth.

I've had all mine come in, no pain, no nothing.
And I'm fucking british.
By your standards they should be falling out by now, if I'm to believe american tv stereotypes :p

austin_powers.jpg