The Whining and Bitching Thread

No way man, have you seen Nick Carter's TOTALLY BADASS tattoo? He's lost weight recently too!

nick-carter-weight-loss.jpg

LOL!

The sole metal festival in India [which was rumoured to get Heaven & Hell + Priest amongst other old wanks] decided to go gay and are getting the coolest 'rock' band - Backstreet Boys. WTF :( :cry:
Dude, I like tradition metal like priest and sabbath, but I feel sorry for you for having your only metal festival fucked over..

Sabbath with Ozzy had better music, but Dio fit in better with the Dio-era music, and in a contest of raw singing ability, there's no comparison.

I don't know why anyone would use Limewire when you can google rapidshares for the rarer shit and use Bittorrent and btjunkie for the rest of it.

I always thought LimeWire was good. I never knew the garbageness of it. My older brother used that Bittorent and whatever else you said. He showed me how to use it and explained to me how easier it is and how much safer, but I don't know. I kind of strayed my own way and stayed with LimeWire. I am so used to using it, but I am pretty sure I will be using something else. There was this one website that had pirate in it that my brother uses to get music aswell. I don't know.

Cracking down but not cracking down fast enough!

Seriously though Steph I know you think I am here to troll you and make your life hard but I am trying to help. Google whatever you want plus the word "blogspot" and heyooooo!

Cracking down but not cracking down fast enough!

Seriously though Steph I know you think I am here to troll you and make your life hard but I am trying to help. Google whatever you want plus the word "blogspot" and heyooooo!

I really don't think that. I can totally get with the whole helping out and it is awesome. I appreciate it. Because sometimes I do need help. I was actually hoping for help because LimeWire is being crap for me. Thanks for it though. I will try that.