The Whining and Bitching Thread

Alright, cool cool. Thanks. I am sure this will all be so much better than LimeWire. LimeWire is complete crap. I searched Darkthrone and it had nothing of it. Like, one video, but I don't know. It was some bull. I cannot wait to get some actual music now.

filestube.com is an even lazier way of doing things... it'll miss some obscure stuff... but nails mostly everything.

Well, I will try all of those. Whatever will get me what I need. And to Eligos, was that intended for me to do? I thank all of you though.

asl'fkasjfa'lskdjf last night fucking failed bad

didn't get too drunk, had a lot of fun, but oh yeah what happened ... the girl who i met last week seemed completely fucking uninterested

ah well. dngaf.

Yeah seriously. Blogspot. And I'm in V5's school of thought. Buy what is priced reasonably and download the rest. Why pay $40 to the government of a country you don't live in for an hour of entertainment?

I bought an MP3 album on Amazon the other day. It would have fucking costed me $54 to buy an actual unused copy, and $35 for a used copy. Why would I do that when I can pay $7.99 and download the whole fucking thing?

I am sure this will all be so much better than LimeWire. LimeWire is complete crap. I searched Darkthrone and it had nothing of it. Like, one video, but I don't know. It was some bull. I cannot wait to get some actual music now.

Limewire is awful and extremely harmful to your computer. The files you download with that program are often tainted with really bad shit; it ruined my old laptop.

Yesterday evening I learned that I am an idiot - specifically, that when I signed up for my credit card back in November I didn't bother to note the annual fee ($39) that comes with it and is payable on the very first billing cycle. Furthermore, I didn't bother to look at any of my statements until the aforementioned Yesterday, when I found out I now owe not $39 but $87, due to late fees and interest.

I already started out with a pathetic credit limit of $300 when I opened this account. My credit score must rule by now. :lol:

Everyone tells me that, but I stil want one. Even if you are responsible with it, it can make you miserable? I know I would use it wisely, but I can't get one. I don't have a bank acoount or any type of income, but when I do, I am considering on applying.

So, it has that affect? You think you have the power to use it wisely, but you end up blowing it up? There is a good chance that would happen to me. A debit card seems more safer, I guess. I know nothing about banks or anything. I had a job (not anymore), but I never started a bank acount. I would cash my checks at this one place. My mom told me that is where I screwed up and should of made a bank account. I wasn't even thinking.

Getting a bank account and a debit card is a good idea. You can cash checks without having to pay a fee... I understand how much a 3 dollar fee sucks when your check is under 200 bucks, buy stuff online, save any extra money you come across...

And, it wont let you spend money you dont have (to some degree anyway)

No you don't. Credit card debt has fucking made these last 2 years annoying as fuck for me financially.

Goddammit Mort, just because you personally have no restraint with money does not mean credit cards are evil or that no one should have one.

It can become pretty important to have a good credit history later on in life when you need to take out loans or get a good financing deal on a house/car, and credit cards are pretty much the main way to build credit. I'm not sure the major credit agencies even measure people who don't have one.

If you actually find it difficult to not blow your money on stupid shit, then maybe a credit card is not for you. It's certainly something everyone should consider though.