The Whining and Bitching Thread

I am sure it is. My older brother has some thing on here where you, I cannot even explain it. It wouldn't even be worth me explaining because I might just confuse you, but he told me it was way better than LimeWire and a lot safer. But, I make my own choice and rules, so I am using that and so far, I don't have as much music as I want. Maybe I will just search the internet. Or not. I could be lazy and get even more frustrated with LimeWire. Both seem so good.

My computer hasn't got it yet, so, so far so good. But, I really shouldn't be using it. I just searched Darkthrone on it and it has not gave me anything but a video. No songs, no nothing. I need a new way. I guess the internet search is on.

Limewire does this thing every time you download something. It registers you as a host for that file. Then it slows your computer down like a motherfuck. And then it kicks your dog and calls you a fag in front of your grandmother.

I don't have a dog or any kind of pet at my house, so can it just kick my sister? And I really don't like seeing my grandma because she is crazy and always has something to say to me, so can it just call me that infront of my mom? Anyways, I know LimeWire is complete crap and dangerous to use, but I am just so used to it. I have to break this habit.

Limewire does this thing every time you download something. It registers you as a host for that file. Then it slows your computer down like a motherfuck. And then it kicks your dog and calls you a fag in front of your grandmother.

No, it calls you a retard to your face in front of your grandmother.

Limewire really is absolutely horrible. It is responsible for nearly all of the horse penises I have seen in my life.

Oh, I already know LimeWire is complete crap, but I am just so used to it. Half the time I don't get the stuff I want or it just does not load up. I am really considering swithcing to something else.