The Whining and Bitching Thread

This bothers me because it is inconvenient and unpleasant :lol: And does not actually give me sexual pleasure. I simply used an orgasm as an example to show the equivalent to how it makes my legs feel :lol:

Shit sucks bro :erk:
I've never experienced that exactly, but I think I get what you're talking about, because I get a similar feeling when I hit the "funny bone" in my arm.

On a slightly related note, if someone is scratching my head and they itch my scalp in a certain spot for a certain amount of time with enough pressure, it starts to tingle a bit and it feels sooooooo good.

Sneezes are a fraction of an orgasm anyway. It's why you feel so upset when you can't carry out a sneeze but can tell your body wants to.

<bitch mode on>

Why the fuck are all the jobs either some shitty McDonalds worker or required 5+ years in the industry? I graduated college in May and still don't have a job. Just three interviews in that span of time. All I want is something that pays 25-30k a year, isn't too terrible of a commute and preferably coincides with my finance degree.

Too much to ask for I suppose.

<bitch mode off>

Because we are in the midst of a global depression.

Looks like you're a prime candidate to teach English in Asia or something. If you work in Japan you can expect to make about $30k working as a private language teacher under various (mostly corrupt/bankrupt) companies, or if you do it with the JET Programme you'll be a civil servant making $40k

<bitch mode on>

Why the fuck are all the jobs either some shitty McDonalds worker or required 5+ years in the industry? I graduated college in May and still don't have a job. Just three interviews in that span of time. All I want is something that pays 25-30k a year, isn't too terrible of a commute and preferably coincides with my finance degree.

<bitch mode off>

Damn that sucks, try and see if any friends or relatives have connections, its at least somewhere to start.

Maybe consider working as a police officer or something? My uncle, despite having a Master's in Psych ended up becoming an officer and he makes around $60k not including overtime or something around that.

<bitch mode on>

<bitch mode off>
I know exactly what you mean. I was offered a job in late May or early June, so I told my former summer employers that I would not be coming back. Then my job offer was retracted due to an error in their computer system, so I tried to go back to my former summer jobs, but my positions had already been filled and I waited the entire summer for something to open up, but nothing did. Then the original job offerer called me to state that it was their mistake and that I was welcome to reapply, so I applied for three or four more positions, only to be called several weeks later and told that by "welcome to reapply" they meanth welcome to reapply after I work somewhere else for a year to gain experience. Their lack of perspective completely blew my mind. I don't know what made them think that I would have been desperate enough to apply to work for them if I already had a job. It was the professional equivalent of being invited to reapply at a community college after a year of experience at a real college.

EDIT: Oops, I don't know why I hit the post button, because I wasn't done yet. Unfortunately, that job was the only interview that I could get out of over a dozen or more applications that I filed. It took me four more months to get another interview with a job that advertised "competitive salary and benefits" in the local paper. I got the job with no problem, but I'm still pretty discouraged, because I disagree aggressively with whomever typed that ad. I expected to leave college and earn a minimum annual salary of $30,000 to $35,000, which I thought was a reasonable expectation. In fact, I was even setting my sights a little low, considering that the 2005 median individual income for a 25 year old male with a Bachelor's degree is just under $51,000. I'm currently making less than $16,000 per year :erk:

It is raining and I have to walk to the train station to meet people when I am feeling antisocial and just want to go home and listen to Tori Amos, and my apartment is a mess which must be cleaned by noon tomorrow and I am having raging jealousy issues over a complicated affair and just DGJGHJDFGSDHDDFF

<bitch mode on>

<bitch mode off>

Thats why you have to get a masters degree these days dumbass.

It's been like 3 weeks and i'm not able to go to the university. My doctor is forbidding me to get out of the house for my health issues. I am thinking i should drop this semester, and wait for like 2 years till my treatment is over, so i can resume my education.

Shit, dude, 2 years? That's fucking awful. I'm half-way through a single year off and I'm already starting to go insane. Presumably it'll be even worse for you because you won't be able to do much. Dude, that really sucks. I really hope you can maintain your sanity.

Shit, dude, 2 years? That's fucking awful. I'm half-way through a single year off and I'm already starting to go insane. Presumably it'll be even worse for you because you won't be able to do much. Dude, that really sucks. I really hope you can maintain your sanity.

I can't do anything. I had registered to the 2009 fall semester, and i have attended only 3 times to my classes. If this is going to happen for the rest 2 years, me going to the university becomes pointless.

Hey, I have a somewhat random question for you. Are you still glad that your taking a year off from school?

My girlfriends mom (whose family I live with) is about to die any day now, its a pretty shitty situation. Went to the hospital today, and the doctor and nurses had us in a room and basically explained that she's now going to pass very soon, and although her eyes may open here and there, she can't talk or anything. She had surgery about a month ago, and it was okay then, but then they found multiple brain tumors and after a week it got worse and worse.