The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm so pissed off about my car right now. I had to replace the power steering pump because it broke and kept making this loud grinding noise when I turned, but I also ended up having to replace this belt that was actually cutting through parts around it and had I went about a few months more would have cut through my timing chain, so thankfully I got all that cleared up.

Also turns out either my head gasket is busted or the people who I had flush my radiator last time were pieces of shit because my radiator fluid is a fucking milky browny white color. Nasty shit, and it probably has clogged my thermal core.

Also have to replace the fucking Turn Signal Assembly because parts of it are just not working and since the wires in it are connected to my ignition I need to get that fixed so it doesn't end up fucking that up.

Thankfully I got my tax refund in though.

Also turns out either my head gasket is busted or the people who I had flush my radiator last time were pieces of shit because my radiator fluid is a fucking milky browny white color. Nasty shit, and it probably has clogged my thermal core.

This is why I started doing my own car maintenance. With the economic downturn, I don't trust mechanics not to do a shitty job, or to fuck something else up so I have to come back and spend more money later.

Well, today i was confronted with a rather shitty task, literally.
I had to clean up shit stains on the back seat of my car.

The other day i went to a party and got smashed drunk. Afterwords, i felt the need to take a massive shit and me and my drunk logic decided that it would be a good idea to shit on my backseat. What sucks is the stool was very loose, making an extra shitty mess. That shit took fucking forever to clean and my car still smells a bit. I just need to air it out for awhile.

Wow, I can't believe you were drunk enough to do that. What the hell dude :lol:

I hope you didn't drive home that way too. If you did, word of advice: STOP DRINKING.

Yeah i was drunk as fuck and luckily i didn't drive home like that or i would have ended up in a ditch. I ended up spending the night at someone's house. I actually think i might have ran to my car for the sole purpose of taking a shit. Maybe I couldn't find a toilet or something? I really don't know what else would have possessed me to do that.

Check your oil. If your oil is brown and foamy too... it's definitely mixing with your engine coolant.

Which... will cause your engine to go night night if let go.

I had a cracked head gasket earlier this year... a new radiator cap and a $30 bottle of coolant system sealant fixed me up. $40 beat the hell out of what you're going to have to pay a mechanic for... which is a shitload of labor time to get a new head gasket on there.

The other day i went to a party and got smashed drunk. Afterwords, i felt the need to take a massive shit and me and my drunk logic decided that it would be a good idea to shit on my backseat. What sucks is the stool was very loose, making an extra shitty mess. That shit took fucking forever to clean and my car still smells a bit. I just need to air it out for awhile.
While returning from class one day, during my sophomore year in college, I passed two guys who were having an altercation because one crashed a party, got incredibly drunk, and took a shit on the host's computer chair. Obviously, the party host was infuriated, but the alleged chair shitter apparently had no recollection of the host, the event, or even of the party at which it occured.

Even though they were probably both older than me, all I could think was "damn kids."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: holy fuck dude are you serious

How do you even shit in a backseat of a car? What kind of car was it? I can see if it was a minivan or something where you have plenty of squatting room or whatever. If you really had to shit that bad why didn't you shit behind a tree/dumpster? I've done that before if there were no gas stations or restrooms around and just wiped with a magazine or something :lol:

While returning from class one day, during my sophomore year in college, I passed two guys who were having an altercation because one crashed a party, got incredibly drunk, and took a shit on the host's computer chair. Obviously, the party host was infuriated, but the alleged chair shitter apparently had no recollection of the host, the event, or even of the party at which it occured.

Even though they were probably both older than me, all I could think was "damn kids."

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: holy fuck dude are you serious

How do you even shit in a backseat of a car? What kind of car was it? I can see if it was a minivan or something where you have plenty of squatting room or whatever. If you really had to shit that bad why didn't you shit behind a tree/dumpster? I've done that before if there were no gas stations or restrooms around and just wiped with a magazine or something :lol:

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out why the hell I decided to shit in my car rather than a tree/dumpster, where I normally would have gone. Of all the crazy/retarded things i have done while drunk, this probably has to top all of it. Anyways, i have a fucking sedan so there was no squatting room what so ever. Basically, i ran into my car, sat on the back seat, and let it loose. I must have moved around a bit because it was smeared in more than one place on the back seat.

I have learned a valuable lesson from this shitty experience:

shit before you drink!! :lol:

Fuck this medication, it's fucking up my legs....

whenever I yawn i get this inconvenient tingly sensation that moves from my ankles to the bottom of my spine... causes me knees to bend and i have to fight to stay standing... fuck is this normal

Imagine getting an orgasm EVERY TIME YOU YAWN... except its in your LEGS and it causes you to nearly fall over

FUCK

COCK SHITNUGS

whenever I yawn i get this inconvenient tingly sensation that moves from my ankles to the bottom of my spine... causes me knees to bend and i have to fight to stay standing... fuck is this normal

That sounds kind of similar to the circulation problem I have, except for me it starts in my thigh; but it is extremely uncomfortable and makes it difficult to stand/walk.

And mine doesn't happen when I yawn; it's usually set off by lots of movement or certain sensations (such as sex, which can be a mood killer).

Imagine getting an orgasm EVERY TIME YOU YAWN... except its in your LEGS and it causes you to nearly fall over
My ex told me that when she was younger she was on a medication that resulted in her occasionally having orgasms when she sneezed. It didn't bother her at all.

This bothers me because it is inconvenient and unpleasant :lol: And does not actually give me sexual pleasure. I simply used an orgasm as an example to show the equivalent to how it makes my legs feel :lol:

Shit sucks bro :erk: