The Whining and Bitching Thread

I was put on anxiety medication on Monday.

What's it done? Fuck all. Other than make me drowsy as fuck and extremely nauseous when eating.

Fuck them.

I don't feel like staying after work for 2 hours to make Valentine's Day cards with the English club kids. I'm the worst teacher ever. The only thing I'm looking forward to is helping them eat the Tim-Tams I brought.

What's it done? Fuck all. Other than make me drowsy as fuck and extremely nauseous when eating.

Fuck them.

What sort of drug? Quite a lot of anti-depressants/anxiolytics can take 2-4 weeks for the effects to kick in. The side effects are, unfortunately, present straight away. Are you having CBT or other therapy as well?

I hate working and am not going to work tomorrow. I'm going to be 23 and have worked almost everyday since 16 and can't understand anymore why work because have nothing. I'm done. If no one likes it fuck them. People told me if work would feel better, but really I feel like shit. I'd like to just do nothing tomorrow. I've had 5 months off because was in ICU and in a hospital for 2 weeks and could not work. Sadly the best time of my life was when in the hospital for 2 weeks. I had the hottest nurses take care of me and would go back and do it again just not to work.

If I ever make it up to Michigan I'll keep an eye out for you on the street corners. I'll just look for the cardboard sign that says:

No Money Because Quit Job
Please Give What Can So Can Get Drunk Again
Fuck You

Some of the greater cats certainly have many times, tbh. My cat (the previously mentioned one who is gone now) scared a dog like 4 times the size of him out of our yard about 8 years ago.

I hate working and am not going to work tomorrow. I'm going to be 23 and have worked almost everyday since 16 and can't understand anymore why work because have nothing. I'm done. If no one likes it fuck them. People told me if work would feel better, but really I feel like shit. I'd like to just do nothing tomorrow. I've had 5 months off because was in ICU and in a hospital for 2 weeks and could not work. Sadly the best time of my life was when in the hospital for 2 weeks. I had the hottest nurses take care of me and would go back and do it again just not to work.

Which is why I'm trying to do everything possible to get a job that revolves around somthing I enjoy. I'd rather have a bad day working with music/computers/games than a good day doing some stupid uninteresting job just for the sake of paying the bills.

Working to live = living to work, and IMO that's just fucking stupid.
If all else fails and I have to be a homeless person, then god damnit I'm going to be the best fucking homeless person there is! :lol: Less moping, more street fighting.

Fuck them.

I fealt this way when I was put on my meds.
The thing that pisses me off is that when I took Vicodin for my mouth surgery I could concentrate perfectly and felt normal (clear headed, not foggy, not too happy),It did everything my current pills fail to do. :lol: I couldn't walk very well when I was on it, but from a mental point of view it worked great.

Cats > dogs. Also they are far more metal.

DESTROYER_Unchain.jpg

antaeus+katharsis.jpg

Clearly more metal.
Cats arn't bad though :p

Fuck them.

I desperately need some anxiety pills, but I really don't feel like going to the doctor, getting a referral, going to another doctor, etc.

I also hate the fact that I don't have a better part time job.

Also cats > dogs

With all due respect, what is it like to have anxiety problems? I suffer from lethargy and laziness and apathy and I don't get stressed out enough to do basic tasks like keep my apartment clean.

Also they are far more metal (uncaring, independent, etc.).
Dogs have courage, dedication, and crazy aggression that makes them take on bears. So essentially, cats are more metal by black metal standards and dogs are more metal by power metal standards.
But Manowar would come down on the side of dogs, and I think that settles the issue.

No opinion on the overall dogs vs. cats thing, though.

Dogs would be more likely to hump other male dogs, so Manowar makes sense.

Cats would be like whiny French depressive black metal.