The Whining and Bitching Thread

Man everyone keeps telling me "You better not fuck this one up" in regards to the girl I met, and I'm getting more and more nervous thinking "Man the more you tell me not to the more likely I am to..." The reason I hit it off with her was because I was calm and not worried about making any kind of impression. I was just being myself. Fucking if I can just get the same swagger on I'll be good.

MortDivine, how are you going to cope if you realize your new crush is actually not as good as your old standard? Cause uhhh, that often happens with affairs and side project crushes. Not that I'd know of course!

Bitching and whining...generally speaking there is zero decent live metal to be had in this part of the country, and I can't be blowing the equivalent of $400 on bullet train/hotel just to get to Osaka or Hiroshima where there is. I'm annoyed I missed Sonata Arctica on their Japan tour, but I hear they didn't play "Peacemaker" (do they EVER play "Peacemaker?") so that's ok I guess.

Basically my problem is that I had to update my graphics card drivers in an attempt to get a game to work a bit better on my vostro 1500 with 2.4 Ghz processor, 3GB of ram and a 8600GT card.

Now I downloaded the correct driver, but on uninstalling the old drivers, and then restarting my computer, vista automatically tried to install a new graphics card driver for the 'new hardware'. This really messed things up because it would not let me install the drivers from a location on my hard disk and told me the drivers were up to date.

I gave up with that and let it download the drivers itself. However I believe it installed those drivers incorrectly as the graphics card has been working badly, showing various graphical errors during games that did not occur before hand. The update should have increased compatability.

I really need a way of removing the irritating automatic searcing for drivers for 'new hardware' and force vista to let me install the drivers myself, from the hard disk, in the correct manner.

Is there any way to do this?

Man everyone keeps telling me "You better not fuck this one up" in regards to the girl I met, and I'm getting more and more nervous thinking "Man the more you tell me not to the more likely I am to..." The reason I hit it off with her was because I was calm and not worried about making any kind of impression. I was just being myself. Fucking if I can just get the same swagger on I'll be good.

You better not FUCK THIS UP.

Hey guys a have a problem with this girl, I think she likes me but I'm not sure and

oral-fixation.gif

Bitching and whining...generally speaking there is zero decent live metal to be had in this part of the country, and I can't be blowing the equivalent of $400 on bullet train/hotel just to get to Osaka or Hiroshima where there is. I'm annoyed I missed Sonata Arctica on their Japan tour, but I hear they didn't play "Peacemaker" (do they EVER play "Peacemaker?") so that's ok I guess.

Best go see where Disconformity plays and catch a show. Better yet, go find the guys from Millarca and ask them to reform, there isn't enough doom from Japan.

MortDivine, how are you going to cope if you realize your new crush is actually not as good as your old standard? Cause uhhh, that often happens with affairs and side project crushes. Not that I'd know of course!

Oh I don't, its all part of life and if I grow to regret decisions then so be it. I'll live, I just hope whatever things come down to I end up making the right choice.

oh that is terrible. :( I'm sorry to hear that excusetheblood. The one year anniversary of my cat/only pet's death is coming up and I was a mess for a week when it happened.

Losing a cat friend can be much worse than losing a non-nuclear relative. I was much more upset about my cat dying than my great-grandmother.

I hate working and am not going to work tomorrow. I'm going to be 23 and have worked almost everyday since 16 and can't understand anymore why work because have nothing. I'm done. If no one likes it fuck them. People told me if work would feel better, but really I feel like shit. I'd like to just do nothing tomorrow. I've had 5 months off because was in ICU and in a hospital for 2 weeks and could not work. Sadly the best time of my life was when in the hospital for 2 weeks. I had the hottest nurses take care of me and would go back and do it again just not to work.