The Whining and Bitching Thread

this girl isn't even like the cause of the issue, i think she just happens to be the one who got me to think about it because she wasn't the first girl to come up nor will she be the last that tempts me to stray

its just IDFK

is what i'm doing a shit thing? probably. do i care about my girlfriend? yes, but i think it would be kind of shitty to drag something out when i don't see it going anywhere.

sure no one is going into every relationship expecting it to work, but when you're nearly certain it is a dead end why continue it? what good is it to drive a car repeatedly into a brick wall?

i don't know what i'm going to do but i told this by a friend

I see where you're coming from and so on, but maybe you should have a talk with your gf or something about your thoughts and doubts first.

So let's see, you think your current relationship isn't going to work out so you're flirting around with a new chick. But you don't want to risk being without a relationship in case nothing happens with the new chick, so you don't want your girlfriend to know anything's up. Do I have that about right?

As usual, Mort is a super creepy weird guy and complaining about it on the internet.

So let's see, you think your current relationship isn't going to work out so you're flirting around with a new chick. But you don't want to risk being without a relationship in case nothing happens with the new chick, so you don't want your girlfriend to know anything's up. Do I have that about right?

Nah, I don't care about not being in a relationship if things fail with my current girlfriend. I just happen to care about her and don't want to regret moving on from it.

But I also don't want to limit myself and stop myself from potentially good things here while I'm in a possibly dead end relationship unless I move soon and it is looking more like I won't be able to.

I'm fine being single, but don't want to make a decision I'll end up regretting heh.

And go away Omni.

As usual, Mort is a super creepy weird guy and complaining about it on the internet.

creeper.jpg

I'll think about it. Maybe i'll throw myself in front of a moving car.
Good idea. The skinheads ran you down.

No, wait. You threw yourself in front of the car to save a baby that was about to be run over by skinheads.

IT'S FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Ugh, spent most of the night working on website for the community center I've been volunteering for since September. It's amazing how much of a damned commitment it's turned into. Until my friend and I add functionality that lets non webdev people update it easily, we're basically stuck maintaining it ourselves, which is a shitty drain on my life even though I'm only putting in one night a week at this point.

In a way, I'm really glad my friend is unemployed so he can pull most of the weight on this project right now. :lol: