The Whining and Bitching Thread

Actually, say you got beat up because of the cancer. Like, they were anti-cancer skinheads or something. I can't think of anything sexier.

Seriously, getting beat up because you have cancer must get every pussy wet. And then fuck fuck fuck every woman in the city.

Fuck, i do that if i could, just to get back to the hospital.

EDIT: Fuck, if someone new to this forum reads that sentence above, she/he will think that i'm a fuckin weirdo.

Man so last night I was havin' a good time hangin' out me and a few work friends and these three girls. This one girl and I get to talking and we hit it off pretty well, by the end of the night we were just laughing and joking around together and when we ended up leaving we walk outside and she gives me a hug saying "It was nice meeting you, hope to see you again" or something along those lines and what do I NOT do?

I don't get her number, don't even think to try to until I walk over to my friends car at which point I am kicking myself furiously in the ass.

wtf is wrong with me. i fucking finally held myself with a degree of confidence through a social situation only to fuck it up in the end. Good thing is everyone who was there that night got invited to a Super Bowl party so maybe I am not entirely fucked over haha.

but still it is fucking annoying as shit and i hate it that stuff like that happens to me. asdoífjsdfsdf just ugh.

and the bitching isn't even so much related to her specifically but just my absolute failure to capitalize on actually not making an idiot out of myself.

You were too busy having a genuinely good time with a girl that you forgot to take advantage of the fact that you were "close enough" to get her number...this isn't weird. Pretty normal.

I know, but still had I gotten her number it would've been nice so we could you know - maybe talk and hang out together some time.

Uh...didn't you recently freak out about having potentially knocked up some chick? I feel like I missed something.