The Whining and Bitching Thread

MY PS3 has been working perfectly until earlier this month. When I push the PS button while playing a PS3 game, the screen darkens and looks like it's loading the menu, but the loading icon doesn't move and it remains in that state perpetually, unless I push the PS button again to cancel my menu request, or eject the disc manually. The menu still loads without issue on start up, but if I insert of DVD or a PS2 game, it recognizes the disc and exits the menu as if it's going to play it, but then the screen just stays black and nothing happens.

I suspect that it's a glitch in the update that was installed with Assassin's Creed II, since it never happened before then, but I don't have the resources to correct the problem if that's the case. I can't even access PSN to download updates, because I have dial up and the last time I had to call their help line, the wait time was over 20 minutes.

EDIT: And to make matters worse, I suspect that the help center associate's solution will be something like "oh just log on to PSN and download such and such patch oh wow dial up really people still have that?"
It turned out to be an easy fix and now everything works again :)

Fuck. I'm depressed again. I was discharged from the hospital late last night. The reason for my admission was, i had a fever of 39.5 degrees. Spent two weeks in the hospital until they stopped giving antibiotics.

Well, i desperately wanted to get discharged within a few days, but fuck it took forever, so i patiently waited for that day to come. That day was yesterday, and when the doctor told me you are allowed to go home, i wasn't even happy, which is totally weird. This shit happens all the time. Now i'm sitting at home, depressed, and thinking about the days i was in the hospital.

Fuck. I'm depressed again. I was discharged from the hospital late last night. The reason for my admission was, i had a fever of 39.5 degrees. Spent two weeks in the hospital until they stopped giving antibiotics.

Well, i desperately wanted to get discharged within a few days, but fuck it took forever, so i patiently waited for that day to come. That day was yesterday, and when the doctor told me you are allowed to go come, i wasn't even happy, which was totally weird. This shit happens all the time. Now i'm sitting at home, depressed, and thinking about the days i was in the hospital.

Yeah, fuck hospitals, I know how you feel man. I have been in hospital for longer period many times. It totally blows.

Well, i desperately wanted to get discharged within a few days, but fuck it took forever, so i patiently waited for that day to come. That day was yesterday, and when the doctor told me you are allowed to go home, i wasn't even happy, which is totally weird. This shit happens all the time. Now i'm sitting at home, depressed, and thinking about the days i was in the hospital.

Bring an xbox 360 to the hospital next time. I did that when I had surgery a few years ago and the time flew by. Hospital internet is so nice I pulled host every game.

Mathiäs;8863687 said:
Bring an xbox 360 to the hospital next time. I did that when I had surgery a few years ago and the time flew by. Hospital internet is so nice I pulled host every game.

How old were you when you had your surgery? I am 19 years old and i can't see myself playing xbox 360 like a kid, since i am one of the older patients in that hospital, and 3/4 of the patients are kids.

How old were you when you had your surgery? I am 19 years old and i can't see myself playing xbox 360 like a kid, since i am one of the older patients in that hospital, and 3/4 of the patients are kids.

Bring your xbox and molest them. Tell them it's a sexbox.

Nah, that's Mort. Sevag was just stalking this one girl.
Also, really nothing wrong with a 19 yo playing xbox...

But, do those 30 year olds play it in the hospital?

I think i figured it out why i feel depressed, because i have a crush on of the nurses, and you know you're not gonna see her for a long time makes you depressed.

@sevag:Now that you're out, throw yourself down a flight of stairs to break some bones. Say you got beat up to gain sympathy. Then make your move. Make sure you mention cancer. Women love that shit.