The Whining and Bitching Thread

So i completely don't understand women sometimes. My wife gets all pissed off at me because i decided not to use the snowblower on the next door neighbors driveway. Claims i'm "selfish" and other allegations out of left field. First off, we barely even talk to these people and the owner of the house has never offered his help to me even once. Plus his garage is falling apart and shingles fly into my yard all the time, i don't complain about it i just pick them up and throw them away.

Only been married for 6 mos so I am no expert, but it sounds like she probably is actually mad about something else and using this as a way around actually addressing the problem.

She is THE perfect wife and all of that good stuff....but she has her moments that really don't make any fucking sense.

Only been married for 6 mos
coincidence, 6 mts for us too. You are probably right about her using that against me and avoiding the actual issue. I'll never understand what goes on in a females mind, just when you think you have it all figured out you then have to take a step back.

^ At the wedding reception we came out to intro of this song:

she wouldn't go for "Deliverance" intro by Opeth so we had to come to a happy medium :p . The rest of the reception was songs we personally chose. I told the dj absolutely no chicken dance, electric slide, YMCA or any of that bullshit, so it turned out great.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i completely don't understand women sometimes. My wife gets all pissed off at me because i decided not to use the snowblower on the next door neighbors driveway. Claims i'm "selfish" and other allegations out of left field. First off, we barely even talk to these people and the owner of the house has never offered his help to me even once. Plus his garage is falling apart and shingles fly into my yard all the time, i don't complain about it i just pick them up and throw them away.

You shoulda been like UNLESS THIS BITCHING COMES WITH A SAMMICH ID SHUT THE FUCK UP IF I WERE YOU WOMAN

That is if you don't mind getting divorced and losing half of your shit. Otherwise I think you'd be wise to just ignore her.

I have to go buy new ink for my printer. I don't even know how much this crap is going to cost. I think it might be cheaper to just get it refilled or something. I don't know. This is really annoying me.

You hear a bunch in the military.

Boots(newbs) get asked to check signal fluid, get radar paint, find 100ft of flight line, go up to a SNCO and ask for a Prick E-(whatever rank). Sounds similar to the tech terms for some of our radios. (PRC-117 etc).

Really? With us it goes in for $12.99 and then there's a $3.00 coupon we put in automatically.

Andy, weigh in.

I have to go buy new ink for my printer. I don't even know how much this crap is going to cost. I think it might be cheaper to just get it refilled or something. I don't know. This is really annoying me.

NO. You'll clog up the nozzles with shit ink. Just check online for the price of your printers ink and then see if there is a bestbuy or walmart near you and see if they'll price match.

Basically told my ex-best friend, and crush from last year, to f'ckoff, over a facebook message, since she's been an evasive bitch for months to me now, refusing to even talk to me since I don't hang out with her alone anymore. Sorry I have a g/f now who I am showing respect to, bitch. Oh and she's been telling people behind my back "fuck that I don't wanna be his friend" and shit which was the last straw.

inb4 "i wanna see it lolololol". No you don't. It was full of teenage drama and angst.