The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'll hazard a guess: Coffee, weed, how fucked up living at home with his fucked up family is, or some chick that comes over and hangs out who he'd really like to fuck.

My god, look at all we've been missing with this endless prattle of fast food. I hardly know where to start.

I'll hazard a guess: Coffee, weed, how fucked up living at home with his fucked up family is, or some chick that comes over and hangs out who he'd really like to fuck.

:lol:

You're kind of right. I stay at my moms for acouple days than my dads for acouple days and than various friends places and keep rotating in a circle.

The teacher who drove me to work this morning has the OTOGERI (simultaneous vomiting/diarrhea stomach bug). I have washed my hands about 10 times since arriving at work 30 minutes ago.

The teacher who drove me to work this morning has the OTOGERI (simultaneous vomiting/diarrhea stomach bug). I have washed my hands about 10 times since arriving at work 30 minutes ago.

Holy shit! I can't even imagine how horrible it would be to experience something like that. I have had some bad cases of diarrhea, but simultaneous diarrhea and vomiting? Fuck!! That sounds extremely painful and i would imagine that it could very easily lead to dehydration.

You guys sure have some bad bugs out there!

"Out there?" You can get stomach flu anywhere in the world, even on cruise ships (they call it "norovirus"). Or the same symptoms can be found in food poisoning.

Don't develop a false sense of security over there in Naperkill...the OTOGERI will find you!

I've never had it before, cross my fingers and toes.

Oh I'm totally aware that it could happen anywhere in the world. I'm sure that these bugs are just far more abundant in more densely populated countries such as those in east asiaa. I have had the stomach flu a few times before, just not to that degree.

But shit, it this OTOGERI does manage to find me, i may just tell the doctors to pull the plug. :lol:

So i completely don't understand women sometimes. My wife gets all pissed off at me because i decided not to use the snowblower on the next door neighbors driveway. Claims i'm "selfish" and other allegations out of left field. First off, we barely even talk to these people and the owner of the house has never offered his help to me even once. Plus his garage is falling apart and shingles fly into my yard all the time, i don't complain about it i just pick them up and throw them away.

So i completely don't understand women sometimes. My wife gets all pissed off at me because i decided not to use the snowblower on the next door neighbors driveway. Claims i'm "selfish" and other allegations out of left field. First off, we barely even talk to these people and the owner of the house has never offered his help to me even once. Plus his garage is falling apart and shingles fly into my yard all the time, i don't complain about it i just pick them up and throw them away.

Hmm... that's a little... odd now, isn't it...

That's been going around the office where I work. I've been trying desperately to avoid it, washing my hands all the time. I also have been taking a vitamin supplement drink thing, which I hope is helping to keep my body somewhat healthy.

^Odd indeed, i cannot understand her reasoning to get pissed off enough and not talk to me for the whole day. I do everything around here and still get shit on. Whatever.