The Whining and Bitching Thread

Every time I try to change audio settings for SONAR my computer blue screens :cry:

Nothing ever works when you're ready to use it.

That my mom grandma just said "Nifty neato" and she is preaching. It's always something religious and what all her problems are. I'm really annoyed, but it is family.

Wow, a religious person is complaining about something.

You have no idea about my grandma and her condition. It's not like something you are thinking. I'm not trying to get cocky or anything either. But, she has made everyone's life in my household and everyone else in my family (which is not very big) a living hell since I was about 5 years old. It's really not my business to spread her condition and the past, but I said enough to post that I was whinning about it and was bored so I wanted to do something on here.

You have no idea about my grandma and her condition. It's not like something you are thinking. I'm not trying to get cocky or anything either. But, she has made everyone's life in my household and everyone else in my family (which is not very big) a living hell since I was about 5 years old. It's really not my business to spread her condition and the past, but I said enough to post that I was whinning about it and was bored so I wanted to do something on here.
Isn't it kind of ironic that she makes everyone else's life hell, and yet still feels entitled to preach? I find it additionally ironic that someone with such a "condition" would be preachy, as it seems evident to me that God has already made up his mind about her.

Isn't it kind of ironic that she makes everyone else's life hell, and yet still feels entitled to preach? I find it additionally ironic that someone with such a "condition" would be preachy, as it seems evident to me that God has already made up his mind about her.

Well, if you were to spend an hour in my life, you would know. You wouldn't even have to spend 24 hours. Just an hour. My grandmother is schizophrenic. She bases her life all on God and religion, but she does make all our lives a living hell. I am really not trying to bring up the past and blurt out my business on the internet, but whatever. I know she cannot help it, but when someone cannot drive a brand new 2010 car because it is dark grey and that can represent "evil" and doesn't want to pay her bills because she wants to send her money to these televised churches. It's kind of a pain. Having to do her running and give her money is not the only things, there is plenty more, but I don't want to let it all out. But, it is hard. And since I was about 5, all she has done was make it hard and it has put a lot on my mom because my uncles won't deal with her. All she did today was come back and forth yelling at my mom and telling her "God hates you. You know that? What you do, he does not like." and it was all because my mom said "I don't want to deal with this today. I been up since 5 in the morning with your grand children. I just want to be left the fuck alone.", all because of that. A 6 year old, a 4 yeat old, and a 1 year old can bring you down.

old-woman.jpg

satan.jpg

6ezvgk.jpg

NEVER FEAR!
VARG IS HERE!
photo19.jpg

old-woman.jpg

Okay, maybe fear a little.

6ezvgk.jpg

photo16.jpg

Atleast I got a good laugh in before school. That was great. Now, it is time for school. The laughing shall stop and now I am really going to Hell.

Well, if you were to spend an hour in my life, you would know. You wouldn't even have to spend 24 hours. Just an hour. My grandmother is schizophrenic. She bases her life all on God and religion, but she does make all our lives a living hell. I am really not trying to bring up the past and blurt out my business on the internet, but whatever. I know she cannot help it, but when someone cannot drive a brand new 2010 car because it is dark grey and that can represent "evil" and doesn't want to pay her bills because she wants to send her money to these televised churches. It's kind of a pain. Having to do her running and give her money is not the only things, there is plenty more, but I don't want to let it all out. But, it is hard. And since I was about 5, all she has done was make it hard and it has put a lot on my mom because my uncles won't deal with her. All she did today was come back and forth yelling at my mom and telling her "God hates you. You know that? What you do, he does not like." and it was all because my mom said "I don't want to deal with this today. I been up since 5 in the morning with your grand children. I just want to be left the fuck alone.", all because of that. A 6 year old, a 4 yeat old, and a 1 year old can bring you down.
Not that it's any consolation to your family, but at least your grandmother is statistically consistent. A lot of people who are religious like that are schizophrenic.

Not that it's any consolation to your family, but at least your grandmother is statistically consistent. A lot of people who are religious like that are schizophrenic.

I never knew that. Is that really a statistic? It's a hard thing to deal with though. There has been some traumatizing moments. I mean, I am not messed up in the head or anything, but there are somethings I wonder about. I believe I have a good head on my shoulders and I have learned a lot, but I just don't get how things can get like that.