The Whining and Bitching Thread

Women by and large in America and Europe seem to prefer the pre-pubescent looking men.

What are you talking about? Have you seen our idols? Last time I checked Brad Pitt and Jude Law were well beyond puberty. I think you mean "East Asia" when you say "America and Europe."

st333333333phani333333333 you love mountain men eh? What about butt cheek hair? Do you like a furry pair of cheeks where you can grab on to the hair and pull? Extra sensitive if it's on the tightest part of the skin.

What are you talking about? Have you seen our idols? Last time I checked Brad Pitt and Jude Law were well beyond puberty. I think you mean "East Asia" when you say "America and Europe."

st333333333phani333333333 you love mountain men eh? What about butt cheek hair? Do you like a furry pair of cheeks where you can grab on to the hair and pull? Extra sensitive if it's on the tightest part of the skin.

I do love moutain men. All hairy and manly looking. Oh, yeah. Guilty as charged my friend. No butt cheek hair, no thanks. I like facial hair, not buddox hair. I like a nice furry face, not a furry butt. I could careless if a man has a hairy butt. I like to rub a nice, rough, hairy face not the face you sit on.

I do love moutain men. All hairy and manly looking. Oh, yeah. Guilty as charged my friend. No butt cheek hair, no thanks. I like facial hair, not buddox hair. I like a nice furry face, not a furry butt. I could careless if a man has a hairy butt. I like to rub a nice, rough, hairy face not the face you sit on.

Okay, why do you care if some dude has a hairy ass? Do you give rimjobs on a regular basis or something?

I mean, guys have what they have. If it is furry or not. I just prefer rubbing a furry face and not a furry butt. Now, if the furry butt was covered then I probably wouldn't mind rubbing it. But, I am not into butts at all so I don't really even care.

And to The Ozzman, I do not care. I could careless. Krampus asked me if I liked butt cheek hair and I was simply explaining that I do not like butt hair. I dig the facial hair. Dang.

I can't stop laughing at the whole discussion of rubbing a furry butt as "the face you sit on." If your ass resembles a face it's time to see a cosmetic surgeon. Butts are ok as long as they're not too round. Not a fan of men with curvy legs and butts.

I'm actually cultivating an Oriental Wiseman beard from the hair that grows around my starfish but my cheeks are smooth.

Well, it is a face you sit on and some people have faces that do look like butts. I know I am not your so called "beauty", but whatever. I shouldn't really be making fun of anyone's face anyways. So, done and done with that. I am not a fan of a man's butt anyways. I could careless. There are more important things than a butt. Well, that is nice to know, I guess.

CHOCOLATE STARFISH cause I can't afford TP!

Haha just kidding. I don't have a hairy asshole, but if I did that's what I would do to it.

How is a butt a face you sit on!??!?! And I don't know what this low self esteem bullshit is, you're never gonna get laid with that attitude. Have some confidence woman!

Because it is, I don't know. Dang. I was just saying. A face a butt, a butt a face. I don't know. I guess I was talking out my butt. Oh, God, I am clever. Witty, witty, lame. I don't care about getting laid though. I care about finding more than that. But, I do need to get out of my low self esteem stage. You are not the only who told me that. I legit need some confidence. Thanks.

For sure, for sure. At your age and life experience casual sex shouldn't be on your plate. Re: confidence... Buy a new outfit and put on some smoky eye makeup and swing your hips when you walk and keep saying over and over "I'm hot shit. I'm hot shit. I'm hot shit."

It's really not on my plate. I mean, I rather be in a relationship and get some then just go out and be like "Here I am. Who wants me? Make me feel better.", teehee teehee. I am working on getting in a relationship with this awesome guy (Well, to me he is awesome), but things happen and guy are not always on the same page. All I got to do is keep trying and be myself, I guess. I could do the outfit and the makeup, but the whole swinging my hips and saying "I am hot shit", probably wouldn't be so attractive for me. Well, to me it wouldn't be and I try to do things tha I think are fitting for me. But, I don't know. New things never hurt, so thanks.

Make sure he's single first. When I was your age I homewrecked a lot of teenage relationships but it never ended well, and sometimes the ex-girlfriends tried to kill me. Now homewrecking is not exciting or fun unless it involves married men.

Just be you, you seem like a sweet girl and awesome mountain man dude should be able to pick up on it.

Yeah, he is single. Single alright, but he said right now he is not looking for a relationship because he just got out a bad one. Also he is just looking for friends and I respected him for that. I never pushed myself on him and for the last 4 months we have talked everyday for about 2-4 hours each time and I can see that he is kind of chaning a bit. He hasn't officially said it, but I can kind of see it. We have been trying to hangout, but my school work has been keeping me and I been sick, so it's never good. He knows I like him and all, but I don't know. I am just taking it slow and seeing where everything goes. I am not putting too much hope on it though. But, yeah, thanks. I hope so.