The Whining and Bitching Thread

I swear I need to live in a city, at least for a while. It's nice being a special snowflake, but it sucks being a complete outsider. And a moderate independent is about as fucking left-wing as it gets around here. Yikes.

This prompts me to point out that "Left-Right" is a false paradigm mainly pushed by corporate/bankster controlled media to keep everyone busy fighting each other instead focusing on the real problems.

The only either-or would be more or les government, and both "right/left wingers" are pro more government, they just want different overtones.

I would agree, Dakryn. I disagree with a lot of people here based on their religious views and their opposition to marijuana legalization (not in the whole city, just in this region).

Let it be noted that I am excited about Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty and follow his vlogs and such.

Oh no! I've started a debate. It was just a joke.

Yes, all banks in Canada tend to charge for exemple 6$ for the right to make 20 transactions in a month...it's annoying but there are ways to avoid that by either leaving money in your account (which I find annoying as a checking account should not really be the place where I'm "saving" money) or using a credit card for just about everything and then transfering the money via internet.

It's really frustrating for me that, i had to shave my 2 weeks old beard, because it really itches my skin like fuck when i don't. I can't live a single day without shaving (i don't know how i managed it in those 2 weeks), and i'm really tired of shaving everyday.

I know this may sound really dumb (and I wouldn't know anything because I am girl), but maybe you could of picked up some facial cream, oil, or some sort of lotion to soothe the itching. I mean, my brothers grow their beards out but they never complain so I am not sure what to have told you. I am sure shaving sucks. That is something I do myself and I hate it. But, I got to be fresh. Facial hair is the best on a guy though.

It's really frustrating for me that, i had to shave my 2 weeks old beard, because it really itches my skin like fuck when i don't. I can't live a single day without shaving (i don't know how i managed it in those 2 weeks), and i'm really tired of shaving everyday.

You're a Swede are you not? Be grateful you're not as hairy as your great grandparents, knitting sweaters and shit out of body hair. Now this whole young generation of sleek slender hairless swedey-boy bullshit has got to end. It's time to go get fucking huge again, get massive and hairy and start carrying melee weapons to and from wherever you go. The past beckons, and only a few can answer that call (call of being a fucking MAN that is), so get to it; grow that fucking beard and rub ice on it to keep it from itching - better yet, let it itch and then go into a rage. There are no Egill Skallagrímsson's in existence now, so take advantage of it and accrue as much property through the defeat of your enemies and sheer testosterone fueled hair driven rages.

Take a train and pillage the shores of the U.K. for fucks sake.

I only really have a problem with the underside of the jaw and neck hair since skin can rub where skin touches if you turn your head or look down, etc. I shave the underside of the jaw and neck every few days to stop the itching, but let the facial hair stick around since it doesn't itch anything. Nobody likes neckbeards anyway, right? :lol:

Dude, I love all facial hair on men. My Government teacher has this huge beard and it goes down into his neck and let me tell you what, I think it is one of the hottest things, ever. Beards, burns, and everything in between. You guys are silly for shaving.

My girlfriend doesn't like facial hair, so by the time I grow anything more than my wimpy stache and patchy nothingness, I won't be able to enjoy it. :(

Awe, that sucks. I think facial hair is one of the best things on a guy. The guy I have been talking to, he is a total hairy, hairy man. Like, mountain man type. So awesome.

You're a Swede are you not? Be grateful you're not as hairy as your great grandparents, knitting sweaters and shit out of body hair. Now this whole young generation of sleek slender hairless swedey-boy bullshit has got to end. It's time to go get fucking huge again, get massive and hairy and start carrying melee weapons to and from wherever you go. The past beckons, and only a few can answer that call (call of being a fucking MAN that is), so get to it; grow that fucking beard and rub ice on it to keep it from itching - better yet, let it itch and then go into a rage. There are no Egill Skallagrímsson's in existence now, so take advantage of it and accrue as much property through the defeat of your enemies and sheer testosterone fueled hair driven rages.

Take a train and pillage the shores of the U.K. for fucks sake.

We'd like to see them trve vikings as well, except that Sevag quite clearly isn't a Swede :erk:

I was going to say "you can't inflect nouns like verbs for tense" but I decided not to. Well, not really since I just said it.

Well, sorry for not using perfect grammar. Or correct grammar. It happens. I actually never paid attention in any class. I always kind of knew what I was doing. Nothing was ever too hard.