The Whining and Bitching Thread

Not sure how old my store manager is, but I'm pretty sure he's under 30. My EXA is 28. I know because she made me guess once...totally useless bitch. Store manager gets shit done, though. Is Smith your DM?

Smith was our DM but our district changed to New Hampshire for some reason, now it's O'Herren. Smith came in a few weeks ago, he is minorly cool. O'Herren's kind of a bitch :lol: One morning I was in Photo and I'll never forget this...Smith came in to see me and a dude I work with just shooting the shit in Photo...pretty sure we both crapped ourselves.

Getting on here from my iPod Touch was, was just nothing great. I just realized, I have no patience for the things I want. I am so glad I am on my computer now.

kinda pissed that I cant find a cheap 5150 on ebay.
How much are you willing to pay? I got a 6505+ for a little under $800 back in June. I doubt you'll get it for much less. Worth it, though.

Smith was our DM but our district changed to New Hampshire for some reason, now it's O'Herren. Smith came in a few weeks ago, he is minorly cool. O'Herren's kind of a bitch :lol: One morning I was in Photo and I'll never forget this...Smith came in to see me and a dude I work with just shooting the shit in Photo...pretty sure we both crapped ourselves.
I've only seen Smith a few times, so my fear of him is based off of two things: 1. my store manager is scared of him. 2. One time one of the assistant managers didn't have his nametag, so he borrowed another assistant manager's nametag. I was with him behind photo. Smith walked in, walked up to the photo counter, and instantly commented on the nametag thing. Not scary in itself, but dude is a fucking badass if he spotted that.

Yeah, because if I eat and I'm really about the puke, then I just wasted a bunch of food. But I'm just hungry, then nothing will happen. Fuck it, I'm going to sleep. Sleep always helps my headaches at least.

I was in a 3 and a half year long relationship, it needed to end because it was just getting horrible. I was single for about exactly one month before getting together with my current girlfriend who I've been good friends with since I started university.