The Whining and Bitching Thread

I just think it would be nice to have someone as more than a friend. I used to mind not being single. I liked it that way for sometime and now I am fed up. I shouldn't of been so selfish. And V.V.V.V.V., that lasted that long? Wow. I did one of those before, but it was complicated. Like, the whole story behind it, but it was nice. I was very fond of this guy. I wish I could meet more men like him, actually.

That is actually really nice. I just never thought long distance could last that long. With all the people I know and including myself, they were very short. The guy I did it with, we talked for like a whole year before we decided to take it further. We both knew we liked eachother, but after so long, he just assumed we were dating and then as we officialy established it, that is where it went downhill. We had like super strong feelings for eacother, but not having that physical contact made it harder. That is the only bad part and plus his actual work, school, and music life got more intense. I was basically just a burden at that moment. Lame.

My gf and I were in a long distance relationship for one and a half years, and were around 2,000 miles apart, but I moved in over the summer, and everything's been going well.

Yeah, long distance can last but you have to be a very trusting person. I generally am, but distance tries the patience and trusting nature of even me.

It has been pretty hard on me with my current situation.

I'm in a long distance relationship right now, but she's about a four hour drive, and our relationship is awesome in an almost creepy way.

My girlfriend and I live in Massachusetts and Maine, respectively, but we go to the same university, so I think it's a healthy ratio of 3/4 together time, and 1/4 apart time. We've been together nearly a year and everything looks very positive. She might be in Puerto Rico for 3 months over the summer on an ecology internship, but we plan to rent an apartment together in the fall at uni.

I've been in a relationship for 3 1/2 years and long distance (he was in Shanghai for 4 months while I was in NY) sucked because we didn't have Skype at that time. We met in NY, he went to school in Manhattan and I went to school about 90 miles north in Poughkeepsie, so we saw each other on weekends. Now we both live in Japan and he is about 4 hours away so we see each other a couple weekends a month and that's perfect IMO, no danger of overexposure/getting stale.

I would NEVER want to move in with him, and he feels the same way. We need space.

Whining and bitching........today the 3rd years graduated, which was nice, but now the teachers have their drinking party and I'm not in the mood to spend my entire evening as well as the day with coworkers wearing a suit.