The Whining and Bitching Thread

Don't buy a new one dude. They aren't that difficult to fix, or worst case just go buy a good condition used one off craigslist or something.

I bought a practically new washer/dryer from a local repair/refurbisher guy for 140/150$ apiece.

Friend of mine bought a new washer-dryer for about $1100 recently I think, and he's had persistent problems with it. Seems he got rather gypped. Buying used def. sounds like the way to go with that shit.

I would never buy a used washer or dryer. I don't want to wash my clothes in someone's asscrums. No spank you.

Besides, new ones come with warranties and whatnot.

Also...new washer/dryers aren't that expensive. I bought a pair like 4-5 years ago that I still use for a little over $500. Unless you have no budget, you don't need to buy those super expensive ones that give blowjobs too.

It's not really worth a minimum of an extra 3-400$ to avoid something that a simple empty washload with cleaner or some lysol can fix.

Hell, my last mattress/box was a used kingsize I got from a hotel. I just beat the shit out of it and lysoled the fuck out of it, and put a mattress cover on it. Huge savings, slept great.

I guess I just seem to find good deals on new shit. My king size Sealy pillow top mattress only cost $450 brand new, including the box spring. It was a factory reject because it had a small tear in the fabric on the side of it. Bam!

Didn't have a pillowtop but it was a Serta and I paid a total of 75$ once you figure in the lysol I bought and mattress cover. Slept good and had plenty of room to sprawl out. Wish I had had the room for it when I moved but oh well.

We sell Serta mattresses at Goodwill.

So I've been in this terrible mood lately. I have all this pent up rage over my sister changing her mind about moving back out here (we were going to get an apartment together), and none of my friends who have jobs feel like moving out yet. Couple this with the fact that I've been overwhelmed with schoolwork in the past week, and basically I've been so tired that my family and my coworkers have all noticed.

My supervisor approached me about it in the weirdest way. She asks me, "So if you're this tired and you're working part time, how would you be able to handle full time?" I knew this conversation would come up because I've worked there half a year and our employee turnover is incredibly high, but I would have thought they'd sit me down in the office and talk to me about it. I told her that I couldn't handle going to school full time and working full time. I think that's pretty obvious.

Mt step mom tried talking to me about it, and she hadn't noticed how serious the situation was. She usually gives me good insight, but this time around, she just gave this look that was like, "Well shit, man." My parents told me I didn't have to worry about moving out if I paid some of my expenses, but I don't like living with their rules.

Well, I got my schedule fixed. So, now I have to take two Physical Education classes (first block and then last block), three Independant Studios (two drawing and one painting) and that is a total of 21 pieces of art I have to do. 14 drawings and 7 paintings, how sweet. And Goverent and an ACT class for the next nine weeks to get all my credits for graduation. I know it may not seem or even be a lot, but it is stressing me out. Also all the attitude my family gives me about everything. And crying is not going to help me this time.

Well, I got my schedule fixed. So, now I have to take two Physical Education classes (first block and then last block), three Independant Studios (two drawing and one painting) and that is a total of 21 pieces of art I have to do. 14 drawings and 7 paintings, how sweet. And Goverent and an ACT class for the next nine weeks to get all my credits for graduation. I know it may not seem or even be a lot, but it is stressing me out. Also all the attitude my family gives me about everything. And crying is not going to help me this time.

ACT class = waste of time. I took one back when I was in high school. Really all they do is point out the obvious. I don't think it helped me the slightest bit.

ACT class = waste of time. I took one back when I was in high school. Really all they do is point out the obvious. I don't think it helped me the slightest bit.

Oh, I for sure know it is but I am just going through with it. It is to late in the year to change it. It is like 2 hour class, not including lunch and we only get 20 minutes of work. It sur eis a waste of time, but the teacher is nice and I enjoy being in there.

Some old white bitch: Do you work here?

Joe (internally): OF COURSE I FUCKING WORK HERE YOU STUPID BITCH

Joe: Yes.

SOWB: Do you know anything about phone cards?

J(i): No, I have an actual phone of my own.

J: Not really.

SOWB: Well, maybe you can help me.

J(i): DID YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID YOU DEAF OLD HAG?

J: Okay...

SOWB: I need to call Portugal.

J(i): WELL THEN YOU NEED A FUCKING INTERNATIONAL CALLING CARD, DON'T YOU, YOU INBRED COCKSWINE

J: Sounds like you need an international calling card. We have this one here for $25.

SOWB: No, I don't want to pay that much. I want a cheaper one.

J(i): Actually, that's a reasonable point.

J: Well, it looks like we don't have any cheaper international calling cards except for one for Latin America.

SOWB: Oh, the Spanish speaking countries. Would that do it?

J(i): NO YOU DEFLATED COCK PUPPET, NO IT FUCKING WOULDN'T, BECAUSE PORTUGAL ISN'T IN FUCKING LATIN AMERICA AND THEY DON'T SPEAK FUCKING SPANISH THERE, THEY SPEAK PORTUGUESE, IT'S NOT THAT GOD DAMN HARD, IT'S IN THE NAME OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY

J: No, because Portugal isn't in Latin America, it's in Europe, so you need an international calling card.

SOWB: What about this Domestic Calling Card? Would that do the trick?

J(i): JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IN A CUNTING CHICKEN BASKET, WERE YOU DROPPED AS A BABY? DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOMESTIC FUCKING MEANS?

J: No, because Portugal is another country.

SOWB: Do you think CVS would have what I need?

J(i): I FUCKING HOPE NOT.

J: It's possible.

SOWB: I'll just go there then. Thank you for your help.

J(i): I WOULD GLADLY PUT A PICK-AXE THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

J: Have a nice day.