The Whining and Bitching Thread

my goddamn cat...

lately she has this habit of sitting in the stairwell late at night usually around 3 or 4 in the morning and just unleashing this loud and deep rowls from her throat

From my experience this usually means it's hungry, although my cat waits until sometime between 4 and 5.

HA! I hate when old people ask me this! "No, I'm just wearing the uniform for Walgreens because it's fun to role-play"

When I was working at toys r us... sometimes they'd have me work overnight to stock shelves. We'd start at ten (the store was open until midnight close to christmas) and there would always be people in the store.

Midnight crew didnt have to wear a uniform... and if someone asked if i worked there, I'd say no and go back to stocking the shelves.

In retrospect... I hated that job. My favorite memory of that place was trying to stay out of the way of someone I didnt like... working on something on the floor... I tried to jump over everything so he didnt have to move a ton of shit... I made it, but the foot I didnt lead with when I jumped kicked him in the ass and made him fall forehead first onto the concrete floor.

Huge storm just came through and hailstones as big as golf balls rained down on my car. If there is any damage, I'm going up to heaven to punch God in the dick.

When I was working at toys r us... sometimes they'd have me work overnight to stock shelves. We'd start at ten (the store was open until midnight close to christmas) and there would always be people in the store.

Midnight crew didnt have to wear a uniform... and if someone asked if i worked there, I'd say no and go back to stocking the shelves.

In retrospect... I hated that job. My favorite memory of that place was trying to stay out of the way of someone I didnt like... working on something on the floor... I tried to jump over everything so he didnt have to move a ton of shit... I made it, but the foot I didnt lead with when I jumped kicked him in the ass and made him fall forehead first onto the concrete floor.

I have worked at a Toys R Us aswell. It was my first and last job. I was Seasonal, but even though I was going to be let go, I hated it. I thought it'd be awesome but I thought wrong. My trainer was a complete idiot and did not teach me a thing. I worked as a cashier and it was simple things to learn, but it was my first job ever and I had no knowledge of anything. I worked on Black Friday and it was complete mayhem. Two guys actually fist fought over a doll and this lady wrote to the newspaper. And after that, I had to restock 450 drinks and it was no good. This kid kept stealing my cart I would reload all the drinks in. And every time I had to work some old guy would hit on me and I would see this same one each time. He was attractive for his age, but all around creepy. He changed his name over 3 times. I know this because every time he payed, he would use his debit card and go "Oh, wrong guy. Not him anymore or that one. Nope, him eiter. Here is the right guy.", I was slightly scared. But I bet the Midnight Crew ruled. The ones that would come in, they would buy icecream for everyone. But I am so glad I do not work there anymore. I am currently trying to get a job at Borders. I would love to work there.

Thar is false good sir. It does not suck. I just want a job. Although I enjoy laying around and doing nothing. It has to end sometime.

That is true. I felt amazing when I had a job, even though I did not like it at all. And the one thing that I absolutely hated was that we could not call for our schedules. They refused to do it over the phone and we would have to go up there. Are all places like that?

Well, the Toys R Us I worked at, did that. At the interview, that was one of the first things that was established. It was really aggravating. I'd work 3 days a week, but have to go up there 5 times. The two extra times would be to see when the schedule was and it was never on time. I was only Seasonal and I was so happy. I felt bad for most of the people I worked with. Animals basically ran that place.

Our schedule is always made 4 weeks ahead of time, and I still never know when I'm working more than like 2 days in advance

It absolutely amazes me when someone breaks an item of yours and when you confront them, they deny it even though you seen it with your own two eyes.

Thank you, you black, ghetto piece of trash (I don't mean to sound all racist either because I am not, I am just so mad) for breaking my iPod Touch because I was playing music I liked and no one else in the class did. And first of all, the class I was in was my Independent Studio class and that block, it is my teacher's planning period so it is just me and her in there (usually). This kid was not even supposed to be in this class. But, him and his friends had to get out of class and pretend to want to make up their work and raise their grade.

I personally love to paint, draw, sketch, oil pastel, and think when music is playing. And since I am the only one supposed to be in there, I take advantage of it and don't use my headphones. And according these kids, I was plaing "white people, skin head music" and they were offended. To top this off, my principal is not doing anything about it and this kid refuses to pay for what he did. Awesome, just awesome. I am glad I got to express my feelings towards him infront of everyone.