The Whining and Bitching Thread

complete fucking retards on clist mangs...

This bitch emailed me about my car for sale that I have listed at $6.5k obo and she's like, "I don't mean to insult you but would you be willing to take $4k cash for it today?"

First off, I am insulted. $4k? This isn't Burger King bitch!

Secondly, I owe more than $4k and the car is obviously worth more than that.

And then there's this guy who faked an offer only to pub his stupid car quote site and kept trying to convince me my car is marked down waaaaay too much. He's like, "did you check the price? your crazy if you let it go at that price." So I responded with, "You should buy it from me and re-sell it and make some money then." He hasn't responded back. lol

wtf?!

Hah, nice response to that one guy. But expect a lot of offers lower than what you asked, its a common thing on craigslist. That, and sometimes people post something because they need cash asap, and are willing to take a lower amount.

my goddamn cat...

lately she has this habit of sitting in the stairwell late at night usually around 3 or 4 in the morning and just unleashing this loud and deep rowls from her throat. And of course, my bedroom is right by the staircase, but when I stick my head out and see her, she stops. Oh it's so aggravating. Then, I get out of bed last night while she's doing this to tell her to shut the hell up and I step in a small pile of shit she had left by my bed

ohh it was a sleepless, aggravating night. plus I've had this incredibly annoying post nasal drip thing going on since yesterday. ugh

my goddamn cat...

lately she has this habit of sitting in the stairwell late at night usually around 3 or 4 in the morning and just unleashing this loud and deep rowls from her throat. And of course, my bedroom is right by the staircase, but when I stick my head out and see her, she stops. Oh it's so aggravating. Then, I get out of bed last night while she's doing this to tell her to shut the hell up and I step in a small pile of shit she had left by my bed

ohh it was a sleepless, aggravating night. plus I've had this incredibly annoying post nasal drip thing going on since yesterday. ugh

My friend's cat used to do this and I could hear it over the phone.

my goddamn cat...

Cats suck.

That cat must have something against you :lol:

seriously

so I got home last night from school at around 10:30, and my mom tells me the guy who works on our house is coming over in the morning to lay tile in this downstairs area covered in shit, so I have to clean it up. not exactly how I wanted to end my day but whatever. I then took some nyquil and went to sleep

here's to a new day :kickass: