The Whining and Bitching Thread

Everyone is telling me I gained weight. Weighed myself this morning, somehow I have magically packed on almost 2 kg. Fuuuuuuuck that's disgusting. NO MORE RICE

Not stuff I really feel comfortable talking about in detail. Let's just say that she is part of the reason I got severely depressed a while back, or maybe I should say she triggered it, and now I am kind of resentful of the fact that I went through months of extreme mental anguish just for this relationship. :erk:

I know it's gay to send e-hugs on such a manly forum as this one, but e-hug anyway. Hope it works out for you, however it may turn out.

It sounds exactly what I went through with my ex fiance...I found that planning a trip to this years NWN! fest has given me something positive to occupy my mind..seems to be dointhe trick,some women just fuck your mind up.

Not stuff I really feel comfortable talking about in detail. Let's just say that she is part of the reason I got severely depressed a while back, or maybe I should say she triggered it, and now I am kind of resentful of the fact that I went through months of extreme mental anguish just for this relationship. :erk:

My newest relationship was like this for a while...I went to therapy pretty much because of her. It's unfortunate...but, if you think it is worth it and maintain that mindset, you'll find that it actually does work.