The Whining and Bitching Thread

I was just reading about some bands touring and Immortal was touring in the United States. But only played at like four different places and none of the places were even close for me to travel to. Their last concert was 6 days ago in California. I swear, nothing good ever comes to Ohio. I hope they tour again so I can see them.

Fuck working in an accounting office during tax season, while going to school full time.

I cant wait for a day in the bear future when I can sleep all day and not have to worry about exams, or filing deadlines. People who say sleep is over-rated are full of shit.

The Ca show was $50, not including parking (which was $20 for general) - fuck that shit.

I would of payed that much if they were in Ohio, but since it was in California, no thanks. It would of cost me way more than $70.00 if I wanted to go see them there anyways. I just wasted $75.00 on two sets of wooden gauges, I would of got way more out of that concert than waitng for these gauges.

Gauges? like the things you stick in your ear holes?

You are very well correct krampus. I used to have them on and off since 8th grade. And finally, when I didn't let my mom control what I wanted to with my appearance, my cousin had a wedding and I was in it. So, out of respect (even though my cousin didn't, but everyone else did), I took them out. And I just started on redoing them. I always felt better about myself with them in. I am at a half inch.

Do they ever fully close? I've not had gauged ears but the regular 18-20G hole in my right earlobe got stretched out from heavy earring abuse and it won't go back :(

I would never get my ears gauged unless it's for a practical purpose such as this:
1193691215_cd7f1a6ea611.jpg

Do they ever fully close? I've not had gauged ears but the regular 18-20G hole in my right earlobe got stretched out from heavy earring abuse and it won't go back :(

Yeah, mine fully closed up. It took only 6 months to close up fully, but I have had them out for a little over 2 years.

A1a23, there are kids that go to my school, that use pop cans as gauges. They look so stupid. Just as stupid as that cellphone, but it is funny. I never went bigger than a half inch but never stayed smaller than a half inch.

There is atually this one video my friend has on his phone, there is this guy that went too big in his gauges, that his ear lobe is all like paper thin and you see him put both his hands in his ears and just rip the rest. It is pretty gross.

Gauges can be disgusting, but they really aren't, well to me they are not.
People use just about anything for gauges these days though. My older brother's friend, he cute some sort of pipe out of his mom's apartment and shoved that bad boy in his ear.
The video though is really gross though. At first he is playing with them and eing all goofy and then out of no where he rips it like an idiot. It made my stomach drop. I have no idea why anyone would do that. I am going to try to find it.