The Whining and Bitching Thread

Last night was full of alcohol and the reefer and three of my greatest friends. I don't regret getting as fucked up as I did at all.

But this morning my sister decided to put her shoes in the dryer. She totaled her car yesterday and needed to be driven to school before the sun was up. And my dog fucking barked at me when I got up. God dammit. Hangovers play out terribly for me.

Just because you take your SERIOUS BODY ART THAT COVERS 50% OF YOUR SKIN seriously doesn't mean other people don't get to call them "tats."

I have almost half my body tattoo'd and it hasnt threatened my job opportunities at all. In the past decade, I think tattoos have come a long way in terms of being accepted, not only in the work enviornment but just in general. In another ten years, I dont think it will matter at all how tattoo'd someone is, so long as they are qualified for the job.

Interestingly enough, while the rest of the world is becoming more acceptant of tattoos, the USMC is becoming more restrictive of them. Probably something to do with remaining "different", the excuse being to remain "professional".

732290301_l.jpg

I'm actually not turned on by that body. In fact, the only thing that it does arouse is my suspicion, because the hand and the wrinkles on the neck appear strangely masculine for some reason...

I'm getting real sick of how myspace is always updating their website, trying to enhance their website's looks, and how people to use it. Leave it alone. It is non stop.

Oh, I know. I get on myspace and facebook daily. Something is always different. I get sick of it. I see it as non stop for myspace though. I don't see it as much for facebook, but it does has its changes. It just annoys me.