The Whining and Bitching Thread

I hate when friends have babies and then feel the need to share every bowel movement and vomitory incident on facebook.

I abandoned my myspace long ago... my facebook, I keep... partially because I can make it a point to hide everyone that posts irritating things. (overly aggressive I'll fight the world girls grrrr I'm pissed off fuck you bitch, I'll become a fan of 100 things every time I log on people, and people I just generally dont care about.)

Boys are simple, it's you god damned women that are confusing!

Nope, boys are the onfusing ones. All of you have mixed emotions and never know what you want. One thing to another, I say that is confusing.

And Addo_Of_Nex, it is awesome. That is why I picked it. 5 years have to worry about nothing unless it's ounting, wiping yourself and, tying your own shoes, that is about it. Oh, I would give anything to go back.

Let me un-confuse you, stop hanging out with retards.

I don't hang out with retards. The boys I hangout with are fine. It's the guys I talk to. Well, the one I am talking to now, it comes out to be the same as any other guy. Well, from what he said to me now, it is. I don't know, it's a hard explanation. I could easily be taking it the wrong way though and it is him venting.

Oh, yeah? Well, ounting can do that you to. I started a year late so I was older and more advanced then everyone else. Ountnig didn't affect me. I just didn't do it. I knew what I was doing.

Women are infinitely more confusing than men. Men just either want to put it in your hole(s) or not. Women on the other hand, well, Christ Almighty I have mindfucked some people hard and not even intended to but it is in my evil succubus nature to do so.

men_women_control_switches.jpg