The Whining and Bitching Thread

I've ordered new clothes on the end of march and they're still nowhere. Similar problem and fuck it.

I am going to bitch about how close the beginning of college is and yet slow the days go by

I am going to bitch about how close the beginning of college is and yet slow the days go by

I relate to that. It's annoying living in this shithole, going through the waiting period prior to college. 2-4 months of holidays is whine-worthy :erk:

EDIT - Not knowing for certain which city I'm going to end up in for the next 3-4 years is killing me :erk:

patientbear.jpg

What? eBay has no Yyrkoon clothing of any sort. eBay, you have let me down. I have been trying to find a Yyrkoon shirt for months and I have resorted to eBay and it has failed. Anyone have one that they want to sell? I'll pay just about anything.

What? eBay has no Yyrkoon clothing of any sort. eBay, you have let me down. I have been trying to find a Yyrkoon shirt for months and I have resorted to eBay and it has failed. Anyone have one that they want to sell? I'll pay just about anything.

I don't think I've actually ever seen a Yyrkoon shirt :lol:

I've seen one, but they are on all these websites that say like "32 Euro" and other things and I don't know how much it would cost in Amerian money or whatever so I just leave it alone and tried eBay and eBay has not a thing. I ordered a Drudkh shirt instead, but I really want a Yyrkoon shirt.

32 euro is approximately $42, a bit steep for just a shirt :lol:

Anyways Drudkh shirts are cool, I don't have one but I do have a Hate Forest one. Where'd you order yours?

I relate to that. It's annoying living in this shithole, going through the waiting period prior to college. 2-4 months of holidays is whine-worthy :erk:

Hm, your part of the world didn't sound much like a "shithole" last time we discussed it. :)

You should really take advantage of that free time while you have it. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff you can keep busy with while you wait for college to come. Also, your life may never be the same once you leave home. If I were you, I'd look for a way to give a meaningful ending to that chapter of your life.