The Whining and Bitching Thread

Stephanie: Men are not confusing. Men are really simple actually, its women who are the confusing ones. They lead you the fuck on, lead you into trap questions, at which point they have free reign to bitch at you for answering in a way they dont like (which incidentally happens to be answering at all), they mindfuck us into oblivion...

If youre having problems with boys you talk to... Im assuming this is about an existing or potential relationship... Heres a hint. Stop associating with players and cocky assholes. Just some advice. If you get hurt or confused after getting with one of these guys, its your own fault. Not trying to be rude, just putting it out there as some of my female friends have made RETARDED decisions on guys and it pisses me off cause they come to ME for advice and it is ANNOYING AS FUCK.

men_women_control_switches.jpg

:lol: Oh if this forum had a rep feature...

I get that women are confusing and all that, but I've never really had that problem with a chick. This is most likely due from me always speaking my mind and being blunt with the chicks I've hooked up with.

Take for instance, I'm at party and this chick happens to give me a subtle glance. I would walk up to her and start talking to her. Assuming she's not a psychobitch up front, I'd more than likely ask her to go out as opposed to sitting there playing a guessing game with myself and being a pussy about it. The worst that could happen is she says no, in which case I would do an about face and lay my wrap on some other ho.

I've been called insensitive because I am quite often very brash, but I don't give a shit. I don't like playing games with females. Say what you mean, tell me what's going on and be truthful, and we'll be good to go.

I don't know why I just revealed all of this about myself, just in a talkative mood I suppose.

I've been called insensitive because I am quite often very brash, but I don't give a shit. I don't like playing games with females. Say what you mean, tell me what's going on and be truthful, and we'll be good to go.

I don't know why I just revealed all of this about myself, just in a talkative mood I suppose.

You should be coaching ~Derek~

My whine is that I'm really not in the mood for English club today and would rather go home and watch King of the Hill.

On the bright side, if you've seen King of the Hill, you have no reason to waste money visiting small town Texas.

UGH where are the English club members? I'm about to go home, my stomach is eating itself despite being full of water.

So it's now over 5 weeks since I ordered my Wormed cd and t-shirt. I e-mailed them a week ago to ask what the hell's going on and received no reply. Awesome.

You should be coaching ~Derek~

My whine is that I'm really not in the mood for English club today and would rather go home and watch King of the Hill.

A lot of people around here need coaching.

King of the Hill sucks. True story.

:lol:

So it's now over 5 weeks since I ordered my Wormed cd and t-shirt. I e-mailed them a week ago to ask what the hell's going on and received no reply. Awesome.

jpafsgpaojpgjaspogj

I swear to god I read "Wormed" as "woman" and got to the end and was like, wtf?! I was speed reading and totally confused myself. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For a minute there I felt really, really bad for you.

ggsogjtqewroyjjg omfg that was too fucking funny

Sounds like you got scammed. Fucking sucks.

I fucking hope not, I ordered them off the band directly. I could have bought them both off ebay and the band would've ended up with no cash out of that deal at all. At this point I'm hoping there's been a delay in shipping or the band or whoever looks after their merch are slack at answering emails.

I fucking hope not, I ordered them off the band directly. I could have bought them both off ebay and the band would've ended up with no cash out of that deal at all. At this point I'm hoping there's been a delay in shipping or the band or whoever looks after their merch are slack at answering emails.

I emailed them again tonight and finally got an apologetic reply saying the order has been shipped. Apparently there was a delay due to the huge amount of orders they got all at once. So yay, I hope. Although they called me Phil, which is not my name...