The Whining and Bitching Thread

Who ever said it had to completely suck ass should be dressed up like a sea world trainer and placed near an orca tank.

My g/f's dad said "Ohhh, when I had my first job it completely sucked but I didn't quit blah blah blah. The job industry sucks get used to it."

:rolleyes:

My g/f's dad said "Ohhh, when I had my first job it completely sucked but I didn't quit blah blah blah. The job industry sucks get used to it."

:rolleyes:

Orca-800.jpg

Just say you got fired or something then?

I've walked away from one job... 12 hour shifts, 10 bucks an hour, but 4 fucking hours unpaid driving time every day... Couple that with the fact I was digging ditches to lay conduit in the entire time...
It was miserable...

The day I quit, my boss told me we were gonna need to stay a few more hours. I handed him my shovel and told him he better get digging and walked away. One of the prouder moments in my life honestly.

I expect to work at least ten hour shifts honestly.

10-12 hour shifts arent as bad as they sound... but when a lot of travel time is involved... it just steals you soul...

Edit: What's the point of having a job that pays nothing? Go find someone's lawn to mow once a week.

The day I quit, my boss told me we were gonna need to stay a few more hours. I handed him my shovel and told him he better get digging and walked away. One of the prouder moments in my life honestly.

Hah, nice

My cousin is going to court for having been running an illegal taxi business during the last year. I'm stretching it by writing about it in this thread, because it's more entertaining than anything else really.