The Whining and Bitching Thread

If you don't kill them or starve them to death they become adults!

I'm not a real teacher though, and my students are 16-18. I love teenagers, but little ones (babies up to age 8 or so) are just ew.

A future of hatred awaits you!

I like my friend's nephews, ages 9 and 10 - they are really quirky but well behaved, and they couldn't care less about "what do you like food" or other stupid inane crap children ask. I hear all kinds of horror stories from my friends who teach at elem. schools. My personal favorite are the kids who think said teacher commutes from his/her home country to Japan every day to go to work.

Once kids turn 12, they start to annoy the shit out of me.

My cousin is 13 and she's sexy as hell and also quite intelligent. And drinks beer. Win.

Not really, it leaves you more time to drink alcohol and rape schoolchildren.

I'm missing money for alco, but true is that I have a lot of free time now, today I'm waiting for results of entering exams to get to uni, I really hope I got there because the campus is sexy as hell, a lot of bitches and three pubs in the areal, and they make their own beer too. It just fucking rocks.

That sounds good dude, I hope you make it in. Any idea what you'll major in?

I remember I once asked my english teacher (from Chicago iirc) what is this major/double-major bullshit and I tried to understand the system of US unis but I never cared enough to remember. In US you go to the uni and then decide what your fields are? That's like pokemon on nintendo tbh. This uni I go to is Czech agriculture university and there are various departements and you have to choose one before you even sign there so it's more like a school in a school rather than one big school where you choose what to do later.

Crossing my fingers and toes for you Onder.

Thanks ma'am, still don't know the results. :zzz:

I remember I once asked my english teacher (from Chicago iirc) what is this major/double-major bullshit and I tried to understand the system of US unis but I never cared enough to remember. In US you go to the uni and then decide what your fields are? That's like pokemon on nintendo tbh. This uni I go to is Czech agriculture university and there are various departements and you have to choose one before you even sign there so it's more like a school in a school rather than one big school where you choose what to do later.
Usually you choose a major after your first year. Each major has certain class requirements but you generally have some flexibility.

Dude, me too. What the fuck is up. Where do I go what do I do now? I'm practically fucked.

I've been considering things like exercise and fixing things around the house that I've been putting off for ages. My god what is happening to me?

Usually you choose a major after your first year. Each major has certain class requirements but you generally have some flexibility.

All the schools I applied to asked me to declare what my major was in the application, and at UNLV the orientation groups were based on our majors, but either way you generally start out taking mostly general ed classes.

@ Onder:

There are multiple Colleges inside a University. At UNLV there's the colleges of Liberal Arts, Architecture, Business, Education, Dental Medicine, School of Law and so on to name a few. Within those, there are different majors (i.e. Liberal Arts has Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, English and so on).

There are general education requirements that everyone must fulfill, College specific requirements, and then obviously major/minor requirements.

Anyways this is all based on what I've seen so far, but yeah. And there's definitely a lot of flexibility the first year or so too.

So technically if I were to be doing the same thing that I am doing now but in the U.S, I would be in the School of Engineering and majoring in Chemical/Process Engineering?

Makes sense now, but I've heard of alot of students doing a minor as well in something completely unrelated to their major. That would make things a little bit more interesting.

Yeah, obviously. but you can't major in Engineering and than minor in something else. Engineering itself has a lot of work. I believe the university won't allow you.

So technically if I were to be doing the same thing that I am doing now but in the U.S, I would be in the School of Engineering and majoring in Chemical/Process Engineering?

Then I would be majoring tropical agro on agro university.

Makes sense now, but I've heard of alot of students doing a minor as well in something completely unrelated to their major. That would make things a little bit more interesting.

And here you can go to as many unis/departements you want.

I've been considering things like exercise and fixing things around the house that I've been putting off for ages. My god what is happening to me?

Yeah, what do you do for living? Because I do nothing, which makes it even worse.

cable-guy.jpg

...Tropical agriculture? Why the hell would you study that?

Black girls, beer, AIDS, + the uni has nicest campus in Czech, so I will just bore myself to death in those gardens.

EDIT: You know, it's funny because I'm not interested in agriculture or my pals or anything, I just sometimes enjoy doing stupid decisions that will give your life a twist or something. I don't really care much.