The Whining and Bitching Thread

Actually I decided "fuck it I just won't do my hair" and took a shower and got to work on time. You're probably smelling the student body at XXXX High School, who were BLOWN AWAY yesterday when I explained the concept of stick antiperspirant/deodorant to them. Smelly kids.

Have to pay $300 for new brake pads, rotors and brake fluid, fuck.

My transmission fluid is also pretty bad, but I might try and fix that myself.

This idiot keeps posting the same video over and over on my facebook. It's not like it's once a day or once a week or just once and leave it alone, it's every 10 minutes. I hope his computer crashes.

Went to the Dentist today for a routine cleaning, no big deal. Got off work early for it so that's always a plus. I walk out & what do I see?

IMG_2749.jpg

Fucking bastards, I hope they rot in hell.

rage_fu.png

I bought the car brand new 2 years ago & there isn't a single noticeable dent or scratch on it. I washed the spot off so I could get a better look at the damage & yes I know my car needs a bath. Anybody know what that will cost to fix? Don't they have to repaint the whole bumper?

Hot student English teacher came up to me today and thanked me for the Reeses Peanut Butter cup I gave him yesterday. We started chatting and smiling and laughing a lot but all that came out of my mouth was awkward filler word vomit. I hate getting giddy-stupid like that. He probably thinks I am a fruitcake now.

It's not all whining though, at least now I have a real reason to put effort into my appearance at work. And this is the first Japanese guy I've gotten all gay for like this.

:lol: I wouldn't worry too much about it considering you've already got a boyfriend. That's a terrible ice-breaker, btw (heyyy, remember that Reeses you gave me yesterday...thanks!)

So last.fm didn't record the entire Solution .45 album, and only scrobbled 3 songs. That's slightly irritating.

So, this morning I woke up, and my wife and I got in the most ridiculously idiotic argument about sharing the bathroom. After bickering in circles for an hour, we make up and decide to make our day better by taking the kids to a local park. We get there and see that a walking trail circles the lake and decide "Hey, let's walk all the way around the lake!". There's idiot moment #2: we didn't realize that this trail is 6 FUCKING MILES LONG! I had to carry my 35 pound hyperactive 3 year old daughter on my shoulders most of the way. As a matter of fact, the wife and kids couldn't make it all the way around, so we decide that I should jump on my 10 year old son's bike, run over to the car quick and come back. Idiot moment #3: when you're too big for a bike, it's fucking hard to ride. I reach our car exhausted, open the hatchback, dropping the keys in as I do so. Thinking, "Fuck it, I'll pick them up after I get this bike in here." Guess what I forgot? Right! Idiot moment #4: locking the keys in the car. FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!! On top of all this, I think I have a 3rd degree sunburn. Needless to say, we are extremely fortunate to have good friends who can come take our kids, give them some food and water, and float us a small loan until payday for the locksmith.

I opened the hatch (it's an older CRV, so no remote locks), accidentally dropped the keys in the tailgate and stupidly closed the tailgate as they sat there on the other side on the window, mocking me. I hadn't even attempted to unlock any of the doors before opening the tailgate.

That fucking sucks dude. I locked the keys in my car once when I was picking up my bro and we had to walk home. Fortunately there was an extra key there. From that moment on I carried an extra key in my wallet.

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch, yeah 6 miles is 2 hours if you're walking at a relaxed pace. but when I saw your updates on FB and Twitter I thought it meant something like "my wife left me and my daughter is missing."