The Whining and Bitching Thread

hahaha, I just found a lead guitarist that wants to play the same powermetal that I do. and!!! he wants the lyrics about the typical nerd powermetal stuff.
Im not sure how long it will take us. but you guys are going to hear me singing some time in the near future.

By this you had better mean motorcycles and vikings.

I like it!

What about making it even cheesier?

Ragnarockin' On Two Wheels, for instance.

Or just Ragnarockin' for that matter. haha

It could be a new sub genre. Ragnarockin' Roll.

:lol: @ Ragnarutabagas

I am so pissed about how certain people cannot have an intelligent discussion with me without using it as a springboard to condescend me and try and make me feel like an uneducated oaf. Yes, I know I only have a high school diploma and you have a B.A., fuck off, I know what I'm talking about. I don't need some burnt-out hippy with a PHD and a tenure at a state university to verify my knowledge. Still, the only responses I get the points I am making is "Are you sure about that?" and "What study/book/paper/information are you basing your opinion on?", or - and I love this shit - "We'll, actually you're not quite correct. I learned through my studies that..." and then they paraphrase back to me what I just fucking said!
For example, I was having a discussion tonight about how socioeconomic status is a more important factor in divorce rates and teenage pregnancies rather than the ideological beliefs of families with these issues. And what do I get? "What do you base that on?". C'mon, really?

Teen_pregnancy_and_family_income_chart_sm.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/weekinreview/14pamb.html

http://www.genderandhealth.ca/en/modules/poverty/poverty-teen-pregnancy-01.jsp

Anyway, I think you get the point.

:lol: @ Ragnarutabagas

I am so pissed about how certain people cannot have an intelligent discussion with me without using it as a springboard to condescend me and try and make me feel like an uneducated oaf. Yes, I know I only have a high school diploma and you have a B.A., fuck off, I know what I'm talking about. I don't need some burnt-out hippy with a PHD and a tenure at a state university to verify my knowledge. Still, the only responses I get the points I am making is "Are you sure about that?" and "What study/book/paper/information are you basing your opinion on?", or - and I love this shit - "We'll, actually you're not quite correct. I learned through my studies that..." and then they paraphrase back to me what I just fucking said!
For example, I was having a discussion tonight about how socioeconomic status is a more important factor in divorce rates and teenage pregnancies rather than the ideological beliefs of families with these issues. And what do I get? "What do you base that on?". C'mon, really?...Anyway, I think you get the point.

Oh my god, people actually do that? It doesn't take a degree to read a library book or online news article database. I guess some people cash in for school and check their common sense at the door. That is incredibly annoying.