The Whining and Bitching Thread

my computer is a peice of fucking trash. technology is retarded.

organizing my messy music. i get to blind guardian, and half the artist names are Blind Guardian and half are BLIND GUARDIAN. well, thats annoying. so i select all of them, and every time i go to fucking type in Blind Guardian, I get to B-l then it fucking autofills the rest of the fucking word to fucking BLIND GUARDIAN. I am literally not allowed, at all, to type it the proper way. all caps woooo FUCKING STUPID

copy

paste

I'm dying.

No, but seriously, this is the mother of all migraines or something. :zombie:

Probably not hydrating enough, combined with lack of a good prenatal vitamin + other supplements + good diet.

Nah, I drink a ton of water. I'm pretty sure that it was partially brought on by my brief sojourn outside to get the mail and run errands in the brightest part of the day with my folks. I'm doing a good bit better now.

Go to Six Flags and ride Superman until you're not pregnant anymore? Or is that not an option?

No.

Some people actually want healthy, living children. Weird, right?

Yeah, it's some concept, huh?

Hey kids, when your parents tell you that you should chew nuts thoroughly, FUCKING DO IT YOU'LL REGRET THAT SHIT THE NEXT DAY ON THE TOILET AND HOLY SHIT DOES MY ASSHOLE HURT, I SAW FUCKING BLOOD WHEN I WIPED THANKFULLY IT DOESN'T REALLY HURT MUCH NOW

Alright, so my brother and I are on another debate about BreakFast.

He says it means morning meal.

I say it really doesnt matter what time of day you have it, as long as it is the first meal of the day in which you break your fast

?