The Whining and Bitching Thread

Ouch.

If she doesn't want to be your friend then she's out of the picture. It takes a lot of guts to tell a guy you don't want to be friends.

shooter.jpg

Ouch.

If she doesn't want to be your friend then she's out of the picture. It takes a lot of guts to tell a guy you don't want to be friends.

Don't particularly care; as long as her crazy bitch friend doesn't tell other people in our department in school that I'm a liar or whatever, I don't give a shit.

Good. That's my only concern about my weird psycho quasi-friend-dumpage situation too - he's so unstable he could very well decide today is the day to make up vicious lies or half-truths.

I always thought that "let's just be friends" when said by a girl meant "I hate you" and in your case V5, I must assume that "let's just be acquaintances" really means "I'm going to send my psycho girlfriend after you to kill you and make a lamp out of your genitals".

In Alaska. I slept through the in flight meal and am so hungry so I bought some food, but just as I was starting to enjoy this king salmon jerky I saw some kid puking in a bag and lost my appetite completely. Now I feel hungry and kind of sick.

my computer is a peice of fucking trash. technology is retarded.

organizing my messy music. i get to blind guardian, and half the artist names are Blind Guardian and half are BLIND GUARDIAN. well, thats annoying. so i select all of them, and every time i go to fucking type in Blind Guardian, I get to B-l then it fucking autofills the rest of the fucking word to fucking BLIND GUARDIAN. I am literally not allowed, at all, to type it the proper way. all caps woooo FUCKING STUPID

ugh i waited way too long to register for school haha - most the classes i'm suggested to take this semester i can't because they're all full

so delirious i repeated the king salmon barfing story

my hair is so greasy and we were outside today (it's like 90 F and humid, banana trees grow naturally in Taiwan) so my face is shiny. i probably smell really bad and i'm pretty sure all the candy bars i'm carrying have melted

and i won't be home for at least 9-10 hours