The Whining and Bitching Thread

Luckily I didn't need my book yesterday and my first homework assignment which are questions out of the book aren't due for two weeks. By then I'll have tracked down the motherfucker responsible for trying to rip me off and make them wish they were never born.

Too much reading assigned on the first day >:|

Half of Antigone, the first two chapters of my Psychotherapy book, first chapter of Personality, first chapter of the Criminal Justice Book and first chapter of some book for Honors Orientation.

Too much reading assigned on the first day >:|

Half of Antigone, the first two chapters of my Psychotherapy book, first chapter of Personality, first chapter of the Criminal Justice Book and first chapter of some book for Honors Orientation.

:lol:

This is exactly what I knew was going to happen when Guy and Andy mentioned that you took 5 courses with only one day in between. Wednesday is going to be the worst day of your life every week for a while. If you commit suicide, it will be on a Wednesday. Also, you will never make this type of schedule again and will not consider yourself to have "mad scheduling skillz" or whatever it was that you said. Not that I'm basking in the Schadenfreude or anything...

But seriously, I saw this coming a mile away. Expecting to do 5 college level assignments in a day on a weekly basis and not want to kill yourself is pretty naive. Hopefully it's not as bad for you as it seems to start out though.

And just to make it clear, I don't hate you or anything, I just got a chuckle out of the idea that you thought you did something smart with that schedule. Personally, I would recommend a four day schedule where you take 3 classes M/W and 2 classes T/Th. This was what I did basically my entire four years of college and it worked out great.

I have a Tueday/Thursday only schedule this year (random, not mad scheduling skillz), but most of my classes are once a week, meaning I have a whole week do them, including 5 days with no class whatsoever. Perhaps that is what he has.

I prefer to take a class once a week instead of that split shit. I only have one class that is split in half this semester, but even just the one is annoying as hell. All of my other classes are 4 hours long (all four have labs as well).

As of right now, I'm attending 5 nights a week, which is pretty hardcore considering I work full-time, but whatev.

:lol:

This is exactly what I knew was going to happen when Guy and Andy mentioned that you took 5 courses with only one day in between. Wednesday is going to be the worst day of your life every week for a while. If you commit suicide, it will be on a Wednesday. Also, you will never make this type of schedule again and will not consider yourself to have "mad scheduling skillz" or whatever it was that you said. Not that I'm basking in the Schadenfreude or anything...

But seriously, I saw this coming a mile away. Expecting to do 5 college level assignments in a day on a weekly basis and not want to kill yourself is pretty naive. Hopefully it's not as bad for you as it seems to start out though.

And just to make it clear, I don't hate you or anything, I just got a chuckle out of the idea that you thought you did something smart with that schedule. Personally, I would recommend a four day schedule where you take 3 classes M/W and 2 classes T/Th. This was what I did basically my entire four years of college and it worked out great.

Actually I did it the past semester at school and it worked out for me fine. I have no problem doing this amount of work in one day, it's just that a surprising amount was given out for me to read for Thursday, as opposed to next week (like it is for my other friends).

The reason I went with a tues/thurs only schedule is due to the fact that when I get scheduled for work, I start between 10:15 and 11:45, and therefore if I had a four day schedule, I would only be able to work Fri/Sat/Sun.

As stupid as it may seem to you, it has worked for me in the past, and I'm pretty confident it'll work now.

We're basically covering a chapter a week (except in the honors course) and I'll have plenty of time to read from Thursday to the following Tuesday.

Fuck rain, now my clothes smell bad.

*edit* brought them to the bathroom, not sure if it still smells or not in my room.