The Whining and Bitching Thread

Most 17 year olds I've met, including my 17-year-old self, have been children. There are exceptions of course but you're still a kiddy fiddler. ;)

:lol:

At least I'm not some super creep who stalks around middle schools for pre-pubescent girls. I, at least, have the decency to cut myself of post-pubescent high school girls!

FUCKING HALLOWS EVE'S TALES OF TERROR VINYL CAME IN A PLASTIC SLEVE, AND PUTTING THAT SHIT BACK IN THE FUCKING PACKAGE CASE THING IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

ALL OF MY HATE AND RAGE

Ah. Mort is still a paedo.

Good to see some things never change.

Whining and bitching for the day: Fuck postman didn't ring the doorbell. He just drops a fucking letter through saying "We tried to deliver you werent in". I hear that drop, go downstairs, see him legging it up my bloody driveway, and by the time I've got the door open he's driven off.

Cunt.

Pedos should be fucking killed...how old is this person Mort?...FUCK you make me sick to my stomach :(
The best way to deal with rockspiders is:
a) Insert broomhandle into anus and stir vigorously.
b)Insert pvc pipe into anus then insert barbed wire and remove pvc pipe.

A friend of mine said that at some drunken party at his uni halls some kid stuck a broom handle in a passed out dudes ass (as a joke) and it messed him up properly, it destroyed his bowel control completely. The guy who did it actually went down for sexual assault.

I imagine he would,usually this only happens inside to those who deserve it...namely pedophiles.You can do what ever you want to pedophiles,their feelings don't matter too much but doing that to a passed out dude is fucked up to the max!!

What if the passed out dude is a pedophile?

I ate like 2,000 chocolate covered raisins today and got a stomachache. Swear to god the weekends exist solely to erase any eating right/exercising progress I made during the week. At least I got my period so I know I'm not pregnant.