The Whining and Bitching Thread

What and it's not TMI when Krig does it?

I might as well come full circle, I have this weird constipation thing where it feels like I am going to EMERGENCY DIARRHEA shit but then nothing comes out. Sucks.

I've been given it some thought and I think most of the people who are thought of as especially evil were actually more moralistic than the average person, they just had a warped set of values.

I was considering getting a subscription for MLB.tv, but then I read that you can't watch your local teams on it. I don't get the cable TV channel for the teams here, so why the hell would I want to pay for this online service when I can't even watch the teams where I live? Blackouts, at least on the internet, are a stupid antiquated policy.

Yeah, I'm 20

/me np: The Besnard Lakes - [The Besnard Lakes Are The Roaring Night CD1 #01] Like The Ocean, Like The Innocent Pt. 1: The Ocean [216 kbps]

What and it's not TMI when Krig does it?

I might as well come full circle, I have this weird constipation thing where it feels like I am going to EMERGENCY DIARRHEA shit but then nothing comes out. Sucks.

Cool, you want to hear about how I masturbate in the shower while fantasizing about having a 3-way with myself, Jeanna Michaels and Cytheria? If you're interested, I'll throw in the details of my stroke technique and how when I tickle my taint while I'm twisting one out I cum harder.

I'm not sure why anyone would make fun of someone for that. I'm 25 but I'd still nail a 17 year old broad if I wanted to. That's what I like about these high school girls; I get older, they stay the same age.

A friend of mine just have dates with young girls. Incredible how imature they're. The last one said that he gotta a soft dick, and of course everybody laughed at him a lot, He said to her:

- You just open your mouth to embarrass me.

:lol:

Looks like someone is trying to fuck me on Half.com. I purchased all of my text books on that site and received them all except one. I waited the recommended time period by Half.com before emailing the seller and bitching. I ordered the books over two weeks ago and received all of them within a week. This one book still hasn't showed up and I have class tonight, and no book. I'm pissed.

Well if it's the first week you should be fine. I know some people who wait until the first class to get them. But yeah, people shouldn't dick around when selling textbooks or anything really.

I know your supposed to think it's ok for people to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home but I really really hate swingers and men who like being cuckold / women who are in such relationships.

So there, I suppose I'm socially conservative.

I know your supposed to think it's ok for people to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home but I really really hate swingers and men who like being cuckold / women who are in such relationships.

So there, I suppose I'm socially conservative.

You're not socially conservative so much as you are normal or average. You just hang around total laissez-faire sexual freaks or something.

In a similar vein I don't really care what people do but I always feel sad and sorry for Asian women who marry horrible looking fat ex-military American guys for green cards. You see a lot of them on flights between Asia and the U.S. I know it's a way out and all that, but I'm just thankful I got my citizenship when I was a baby so I don't wind up settling for some gross Stockholm syndrome type marriage.

Whine, the AC at work is shut off until Friday. Not cool.