The Whining and Bitching Thread

No they're not, metal didn't begin until Korn. They were the first band to be truly heavy.

I disagree. While Korn could be considered to be the progenitors of metal they aren't really metal themselves. It was A7X refining Korn's style that was the event that created metal.

A dumbass friend of mine tried to convince me that Drowning Pool was death metal. I should have killed him right there and then.

:lol:

Finally got a new cell phone tonight... got it activated on Prepaid, topped up, put Unlimited Texting on it, then made some texts for a couple hours.

Then I checked my balance for the fuck of it, to be greeted by this:
Current balance: $0.00

What the fuck Telus? Piss off.

old man eligos and his Victrola

You listen here young man, and you listen good, because I'm only gonna tell your sorry ass once. I fought for twelve years in Nam and I don't need to hear your ungrateful little bits of smartassery. I come home and you and your hooligan friends listening to the growlie rock on your little wimpy ass boom-boxer stereomajig in your god damn pigtails on the trampeline and I swear to bejesus, you will pray to the lord that I shot off your other foot too.

born_on_the_fourth_of_july.jpg