The Whining and Bitching Thread

Quebecois are an ignorant, backwards lot and I find it amusing they view the rest of Canada as being the narrow-minded, evil, sinister Anglophiles who are out to eradicate their culture and language. Quebecois is also farmer French and sounds like a language the fucking peasants speak.

My thoughts exactly. Ppl here can't seem to get past the simple task of behaving NORMAL.

I have to say something though. If a French guy walks in at McDonalds in California and orders in French, he would get strange looks too. What's the difference?

Typo, or are you gay?
Which is fine, just curious cause I was under the impression you were not.

I had to confirm with Mathias, too. I think he as hiding it until the repeal of don't ask, don't tell just for his own security of being able to stay in the military

Yeah, this. And, I honestly haven't been comfortable being open about it till fairly recently

Man, I never know anything about what's going on on this board.

Mathiäs;9697921 said:
Yeah, this. And, I honestly haven't been comfortable being open about it till fairly recently

Okay, cool. Glad you're more comfortable being open about it now.
And sounds like a really shitty situation. Sorry about that.

one pet peeve i have in the city is when people get in my way on sidewalks if either they walk too slow or just oblivious that they are in the way. sheesh.

Death to slow-walkers.
I think once a year everyone should be put in a chamber with spiked walls that are slowly converging, and a guard on a catwalk who will shoot them if they run. They just have to walk to the other side to not die. This will weed out the slow-walkers.

I'm not an English teacher. I never learned grammar rules in school or took English courses. All you need for this job is a college diploma and a foreign passport! XD

Death to slow-walkers.
I think once a year everyone should be put in a chamber with spiked walls that are slowly converging, and a guard on a catwalk who will shoot them if they run. They just have to walk to the other side to not die. This will weed out the slow-walkers.

:lol: i'm a slow walker btw.

Death to slow-walkers.

I concur most heartily. The lumberers, lurchers and cloggers in the city drive me insane. Especially when they do the "random stop and think", or the "random turn" that just happens to be in the direction of the side you're trying to pass them on, as you're doing it.