The Whining and Bitching Thread

Oh yeah I asked some swedish girl on my course what Golbog (with the umlaut that I don't have on my keyboard) meant and she told me.

Fuck that was a weird conversation, thanks for that Cronopio.

We used to have the same problem with seagulls. We let some half grown ones out that had got caught and put them in the shed and fed them for a while until they got big and fucked off.

Now there's a seagul that always sits on the kitchen roof, really close and doesn't seem to be scared of people. The cat fucking hates its guts.

Haha that's fucking hilarious,a seagull once landed in my backyard,it was the first and only seagull that's ever come into my yard.I shot it with a slug gun and then my corgi went and gave it a hard time.
I had to shoot it about 20 times with the slug gun for it to die and then I hurled it over my neighbours fence,I was only young at the time mind you.

I'm seriously just gonna fuck myself here on this spot. This tea is so good. Why do I still drink fucking ugly motherfucking coffee. Also I need a fucking beer the fuck immediefuckingtely. I will fuck myself.

What if I just drink all the fuckin tea? Citrus and Orange Blossom in my ass. All of it. No beer, just tea.

Fucking sick of birds getting into my firebox,I just let a blackbird outta there after 3 days.
I was going to just let it die in there to teach it a lesson but it's constant flapping around and tapping it's beak on the glass made me get the fucker out.Besides the fact that three days for a decent sized bird to be stuck in a firebox should teach it a lesson,no doubt more will come soon.
There is something horrible about having a wild bird flying around your living room.

If it dies, the entire purpose of the lesson is lost.

I don't mind some green tea every once in awhile, but other than that I'm not really a fan tbh. More of a coffee guy. :)

How the fuck did you cause damage to his property while showering?

When he cut the water supply while I had soap in my eyes, I stomped on the shower floor to attempt to let him know I was in there and I needed the water back on. In the process, according to him I damaged the drain. Not my fault so w/e.

Coffee helps to go through long days, but I mostly drink those hot drinks for meditative purposes tbh. When I want to slow my thoughts down.

Tbh I don't even really drink coffee that often, but when I do, I get into it hard (5-6 big mugs in a day... :zombie:). Usually I pound the coffee into me after an all-nighter, and it helps a shitton in the early afternoon.

I tend to drink coffee more if it's already being made, if I wake up really early or if I'm working. I rarely make it just for myself in the morning.

Black.

1001029_011141101228_A_400.jpg