The Whining and Bitching Thread

I AM proud using centimeters and centilitres and all those other metric fellas! It is manly, why shouldn't I be proud.

Fucking christ all I needed was to wake up today to get to school in time. Last fucking time. Of course I fucked up and woke up an hour later. Am I retarded?

I guess because things sound better in inches and feet?

I just get annoyed because in my engineering course, whilst we use SI units during the learning process we get all these scenarios in other countries that seem to use American equipment measuring in imperial units. Fucking pain in the ass to convert them.

I guess because things sound better in inches and feet?

I just get annoyed because in my engineering course, whilst we use SI units during the learning process we get all these scenarios in other countries that seem to use American equipment measuring in imperial units. Fucking pain in the ass to convert them.

Then you should avoid those. I have a book which has problems based on SI units and there are problems that use imperial units, so i usually try not to solve them to avoid confusion, because as you said converting them is pain in the ass.

Anyway. Today, i was very close in punching someone in the eye at the university.

I feel like no more than a third of your gross annual income should go towards housing. As for rent, you should not spend anymore than 25% of your gross income. I know that seems strict but I think it's the bst way to live comfortably. Right now I'm only making 2800 a month so 900 a month for rent is killing me!

That is tough as hell man,I think it's worse here people are paying up to $400 a week for average housing.The price of rent here is ridiculous.I don't know what the consequences will be in the future but I doubt it will be good.I bought my house 3 months before 9/11 and that event caused the price of houses here to triple.

Yeah that's why I have a whole bunch of uni students renting the house next door.It's a nice house but there's gotta be 6 or 7 of them in there.
Sounds like they have a good time though.Much to my chargrin.