The Whining and Bitching Thread

I feel like no more than a third of your gross annual income should go towards housing. As for rent, you should not spend anymore than 25% of your gross income. I know that seems strict but I think it's the bst way to live comfortably. Right now I'm only making 2800 a month so 900 a month for rent is killing me!

find people to live with.

I do wonder what an actual punch to the eyeball would look like. I'm thinking full on knuckle to eyeball action. Probably wouldnt be pretty.

It's not. GSP had internal bleeding in his eye this past Saturday due to a punch to his eye (technically a knuckle poked him in the eye). I've seen fighters get punched in the eye before and it resulted in a detached retina (possibly career ending injury) like what happened to Alan Belcher and Joe Soto.

If you don't follow MMA you probably have no idea who I'm talking about so just take my word for it.

I do wonder what an actual punch to the eyeball would look like. I'm thinking full on knuckle to eyeball action. Probably wouldnt be pretty.

I don't care what a punch to the eyeball would look like. All i know is that this Lebanese generation of people are really spoiled brats.

$900 rent in NYC? What the hell do you live in, a 25 square foot box?

lol it's actually 850 sqf and I live with 2 people in a 3 bedroom. It's actually not that bad although I'm paying 900 for a bedroom.

@Krampus I move in July but I'm trying to keep this room which will be close to impossible with the rent hike.

It's not. GSP had internal bleeding in his eye this past Saturday due to a punch to his eye (technically a knuckle poked him in the eye). I've seen fighters get punched in the eye before and it resulted in a detached retina (possibly career ending injury) like what happened to Alan Belcher and Joe Soto.

If you don't follow MMA you probably have no idea who I'm talking about so just take my word for it.

yea, it wasn't a knuckle, it was a open palm swipe and a finger went in George's eye, could have been a torn retina but didn't end up being as serious.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/5/6/2157327/georges-st-pierre-discusses-ufc-129-eye-injury

I've been realized that I have very few friends all of a sudden.

This isn't a major problem but it kinda sucks doing everything alone

Mathiäs;9805110 said:
I've been realized that I have very few friends all of a sudden.

This isn't a major problem but it kinda sucks doing everything alone
The world is a lonely place - you're on your own
Guess I will go home - sit down and moan.

I'm supposed to be going to see Kyuss tonight but I'm sick and nursing a gargantuan hangover on top of that. I'm going to have to summon all the rock I can muster to make this happen.