The Whining and Bitching Thread

i have no hot water, my downstairs toilet is currently producing a waterfall into my basement, and an ant colony decided to sprout upstairs today. fucking everywhere. walls, floors, ceilings, ants. i would like to be anywhere but my own house right now...

i have no hot water, my downstairs toilet is currently producing a waterfall into my basement, and an ant colony decided to sprout upstairs today. fucking everywhere. walls, floors, ceilings, ants. i would like to be anywhere but my own house right now...

So what's the real problem preventing you from fixing your home?

Dude, my problems w/ sleep. I fucking hate it. I'm absolutely useless then.

I used to be able to pull all-nighters all the time, but now it honestly makes me feel like killing myself. Even getting any less than 8 hours, feels like torture through the day unless I get a couple coffees into me.

Well that was fucking quick. I'm driving down the road after I just did some shit to my car when a stupid fucking teenage bitch in a piece of shit Mercury Cougar misses her turn and decides to slam on her brakes causing me to smash into the ass of her car.

My carbon fiber hood is fucked, driver side fender is fucked, front bumper is fucked, both new headlights I JUST FUCKING INSTALLED TWO NIGHTS AGO are fucked, and the passenger side airbag deployed.

I'm just a little pissed if you hadn't noticed. I've only had the car ALMOST two weeks and now this. wtf

2011-05-26151850.jpg

2011-05-26151910.jpg

2011-05-26151919.jpg

2011-05-26151931.jpg

2011-05-26151946.jpg

2011-05-26152904.jpg

Yes, go on a spree if you will.

You are right though, there was no damage to the engine or any other components thank god. Right under the driver side headlight and behind the bumper is where my intake and washer fluid bottle is, both are ok as well. It's just cosmetic shit but still a major blow to my zen man.

That really sucks. I remember when some faggot reversed into the boot of my car when it was parked in a public carpark while I was at work. Came back to my car after work only to realize that the boot could not open, so I forced it open and the bloody thing wouldn't close again. Fucker didn't even leave a note on my windscreen.

It was a major pain in the ass because I actually had to borrow my sister's car for band rehearsals and gigs until I got it fixed (which cost me a stupid amount of money). Didn't really want to leave a 4x12 cab in a boot that doesn't close.

Ouch. That's gotta suck. Pretty damn hard shunt too by the looks of the damage. I hope you'd sorted your insurance, because if you hit someone from behind, you're at fault. How bad is her car?

So, I was inquiring about buying several CDs from a seller on discogs and I first asked him if the CDs he was selling were in fact the editions that they were listed as. Some of them weren't so he re-listed them all and fixed any listings not accurate, and in the process jacked up the price about $3 each! He can forget about me buying them all. I may only buy 3 CDs at most, and now the only thing saving a potential deal is that shipping may be free. What a douchebag!

Both my girl and Dodens don't seem to care about my ramblings on AIM, so I will just copy it here:

12:28:50 Onder: I hate the fucking retards who listen to Death In June, Dead Can Dance and contemporary classical and then say that Ride For Revenge is the best metal band in existence. Seriously, people like that must have their head up in someone's ass
12:29:05 Onder: fucking retarded idiot faggots
12:29:30 Onder: they know like 8 bands and they think they are like the most intellectual listener knowing everything
12:29:43 Onder: I would cut their ears off
12:29:53 Onder: there's nothing in their pants
12:29:59 Onder: nothing to cut off

HATE IN THE PUREST INSTANT MESSAGING FORM.

Ouch. That's gotta suck. Pretty damn hard shunt too by the looks of the damage. I hope you'd sorted your insurance, because if you hit someone from behind, you're at fault. How bad is her car?

Ya I had insurance, I didn't drive it off the parking lot where I bought it until I had insurance man.

As for her car? :lol: Fucking totaled, stupid bitch. I slammed into her ass which threw her car sideways into a dump truck. That'll teach her to slam on her brakes in front of me. :fuckyea:

Pretty sure it's a crime in the US to drive without at least liability insurance.

So, I was inquiring about buying several CDs from a seller on discogs and I first asked him if the CDs he was selling were in fact the editions that they were listed as. Some of them weren't so he re-listed them all and fixed any listings not accurate, and in the process jacked up the price about $3 each! He can forget about me buying them all. I may only buy 3 CDs at most, and now the only thing saving a potential deal is that shipping may be free. What a douchebag!

I can understand to a point, given first editions can drive the price through the roof. If you would have asked me, I would have wanted to know what it was worth myself.

Have you received those darkspace cds btw? I tried to package those well enough to keep the slipcases in good condition... they were my favorite part of the albums. :lol: