The Whining and Bitching Thread

I can understand to a point, given first editions can drive the price through the roof. If you would have asked me, I would have wanted to know what it was worth myself.

Have you received those darkspace cds btw? I tried to package those well enough to keep the slipcases in good condition... they were my favorite part of the albums. :lol:

I don't think they were first editions or even editions worth anything. He was selling some CDs that were cheaper than other sellers' and some more expensive, but the fact that he had several I was interested was appealing. I just wanted to make sure that he was selling what he was advertising because that's supposed to be one of the benefits of discogs. However, I find that often people don't list what they're selling accurately so I feel obligated to ask.

And I have not received those Darkspace albums yet. But I have two parcels to pick up at the post office (likely not them though) and I have not yet checked the mail today. But I'm pretty patient as I'm waiting for an endless amount of other CDs to arrive. I've probably spent way too much money on music this past month. :lol:

I'm honestly fucking pissed off. Obviously because I bought a new car, my insurance policy had to be changed, but my monthly payment went up to 250 bucks a month (and the first month, I owe three hundred and twenty motherfucking dollars for NO FUCKING REASON) instead of the 100 I was paying. Add onto that the fact that I now have to make a 200 dollar car payment every month for the next 6 fucking years, school loan debt that'll start accruing in 6 months, etc. and I'm probably going to shoot myself.

In other words, I'm not even a little bit excited about graduating tomorrow. I have honestly no clue what I want to do, I'm not interested in doing anything really in my field and I hate freelance work (I need regimentation in my work-life, I hate "work when you want, charge what you want" and can't work that way). FML.

I'm honestly fucking pissed off. Obviously because I bought a new car, my insurance policy had to be changed, but my monthly payment went up to 250 bucks a month (and the first month, I owe three hundred and twenty motherfucking dollars for NO FUCKING REASON) instead of the 100 I was paying. Add onto that the fact that I now have to make a 200 dollar car payment every month for the next 6 fucking years, school loan debt that'll start accruing in 6 months, etc. and I'm probably going to shoot myself.

In other words, I'm not even a little bit excited about graduating tomorrow. I have honestly no clue what I want to do, I'm not interested in doing anything really in my field and I hate freelance work (I need regimentation in my work-life, I hate "work when you want, charge what you want" and can't work that way). FML.

Are you on your parents' insurance policy? It's a fuck of a lot cheaper. I pay $350 every four months, and NJ is traditionally one of the highest states for car insurance.

That doesn't mean you have to be on your own. I'm 26 and I'm still on a family plan with my brother and dad, only because of the cost savings. We've had the same family plan since I was in high school.

Welcome to Burger King can I take your order?

Pharm Tech pays pretty well, though. See what certifications you can get related to that and maybe they'll pay you a little more. I would also suggest living at home for the time being since that will cut down on costs significantly since you won't have to worry about shit like rent and utility bills.

Living with your parents is the ideal thing if you're still going to college and looking for a job, or graduated and looking for a job in your field.

People just need to shut the fuck up and realize that people are going to think about music differently than they are. People have preferences, and that doesn't define some as some kind of ignorant subhuman trash and others as wise sages.

I think this band is greater than this band for this reason, therefore my opinions are correct and people are stupid for not sharing them.

So I'm gonna call the insurance because they may be double-charging me. It looks like they marked me as having renewed my policy but then charged me to upgrade my policy too. Not sure if that's incorrect but it seems like way too much. Does anyone else pay the "renewal premium" on top of a policy change/upgrade?

People just need to shut the fuck up and realize that people are going to think about music differently than they are. People have preferences, and that doesn't define some as some kind of ignorant subhuman trash and others as wise sages.

I could agree with this, except there's always that certain line to be drawn somewhere. I'm sure even you agree that liking Justin Bieber is equal to having some kind of universal bad taste.

I don't agree completely. I have a "whatever floats their boat" philosophy. I personally don't like Justin Bieber and disagree with people saying he's super talented and all that, but I don't think less of someone's taste for being different than mine. Yes, I think that for the most part people who like music like that value music less and don't go for as much in their appreciation, but I'm willing to bet many people who do still listen to that kind of music.